This hack is only available in the KongHack Ultra Trainer

I know you want ppl to use your shiny new toy but you could at least make it work before doing shit like hiding aobs. Every time i run Scan Browsers it finds the game, but when i click it it throws this error. 

If you want me to use software that "simplifies" process, dont make it overcomplicated to use. Wont even mention the fact of forcing me to use unfinished product.

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
LittleRedEye Posted on: 08/21/2014 6:00pm

I know you want ppl to use your shiny new toy but you could at least make it work before doing shit like hiding aobs. Every time i run Scan Browsers it finds the game, but when i click it it throws this error. 
If you want me to use software that "simplifies" process, dont make it overcomplicated to use. Wont even mention the fact of forcing me to use unfinished product.

I know you want to suck my balls, but you could at least take the time to ask before latching on and going to town.  Every time my balls get a little dry, you're right there ready to get the job done.  It's like you think I'm cartman or something.

If you want me to provide my balls for you, don't be such a dick about it.  I won't even mention the fact that you were forcing me to cum on your face and not in your mouth.

Gah, some ungrateful faggots...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

A1 to A0 architect.

atdt *67
The Laziest Man on KongHack

...forcing me to use unfinished product.

4 things.

1: nobody is forcing you to do anything.
2: try providing some useful information instead of just bitching. you know, things like game, operating system, browser. basic shit.
3: if you provided information, we would have been able to fix your problem (iirc intptr.zero is a game db error that mods can fix in less than 1 minute)
4: please try to post the thread in its correct forum. the KHUT has its own forum.

[insert tagline here]
thenewcomer Posted on: 08/21/2014 9:16pm

...forcing me to use unfinished product.

4 things.

1: nobody is forcing you to do anything.
2: try providing some useful information instead of just bitching. you know, things like game, operating system, browser. basic shit.
3: if you provided information, we would have been able to fix your problem (iirc intptr.zero is a game db error that mods can fix in less than 1 minute)
4: please try to post the thread in its correct forum. the KHUT has its own forum.

Unfortunately, there is no cure for dumbass disease -- your tips are not enough to heal him of his idiocy.

You all miss crucial point. I dont want to fix this piece of shit software. I shouldnt have to do it in the first place. You write "It's so awesome it gets its own forum!" Guess what, its not. The sole fact that i cant install it and use it makes it worse that simple AoB which you freakin hide. Was I rude? YES. Why? Cuz you try to make me believe that you make awesome piece of software while its a piece of crap. Why hide AoB? Why try to improve my life with force? Why couldnt i visit this site, like i did hundreds of times before, get the AoB and use the Cheat Engine as always? Because you in fact ARE forcing shit. There is no other place i can get this BUT using that trainer. And it requires me more work that Ctrl+C Ctrl+V. 

@The Ignorant Masses: Best Mod ever. Go find yourself a boyfriend.

PS. 
4: please try to post the thread in its correct forum. the KHUT has its own forum. - i wasnt exacly sure if this hate thing belongs there. 

LittleRedEye Posted on: 08/22/2014 5:41am

You all miss crucial point. I dont want to fix this piece of shit software. I shouldnt have to do it in the first place. You write "It's so awesome it gets its own forum!" Guess what, its not. The sole fact that i cant install it and use it makes it worse that simple AoB which you freakin hide. Was I rude? YES. Why? Cuz you try to make me believe that you make awesome piece of software while its a piece of crap. Why hide AoB? Why try to improve my life with force? Why couldnt i visit this site, like i did hundreds of times before, get the AoB and use the Cheat Engine as always? Because you in fact ARE forcing shit. There is no other place i can get this BUT using that trainer. And it requires me more work that Ctrl+C Ctrl+V. 

The AoBs for trainers only are set by the hack authors and not the site. It's not forced, but it's what the authors chose. if you're not happy with that, try making them yourself. And TiM runs the place.

The Unity Apprentice
LittleRedEye Posted on: 08/22/2014 5:41am

PS. 
4: please try to post the thread in its correct forum. the KHUT has its own forum. - i wasnt exacly sure if this hate thing belongs there. 

Wow so much rage...Why don't you just create your own hacks instead of whining about not being able to leech from others. FYI Tim is not just a Mod he is the the owner of this site so show some respect and from my experience here on the site i can tell you that the ban hammer hits you quite fast if you act like a bitch.

But then again this is none my business so i don't mind you sharing your opinion.

Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

he can make his own hacks, he is able to,even if I doubt he'll be given a chance to keep using the forum. Too bad, I can somewhat understand the way he feels but he didn't ask himself why they are doing it. He just assumed it's something stupid or trivial. For the larger audience, khut is more or less a one-man project that is given to you for free. So are the hacks. Hack makers don't get any kind of income. They waste their time because they want to, nobody owes you a goddamn anything, next time you are tempted to bitch think about all the things that work and you forgot to be thankful for. Don't take anything for granted. Some people tried to sell the hacks we made and provided for free, no fucking wonder that piss me off , even more thinking dozens/hundreds of people fell for it. Now get a hold of yourself and stop being a whiny wimp, you are the one that went full retard. Ask for forgiveness and don't let your fucking frustration reach those levels once again if you are not able to control yourself. Meh a sinister and greed will lurks inside you, fucking dick mc nuggets you poisoned me and ruined my day

While my initial reaction was 2 much for which i sincerely apologise, I didnt offend anyone with my post i was just talking about the program. Then the ADMIN came and straight away offended me. What he wrote was highly inapropriate which only escalated my anger hence the second post. 

I didnt even thought this "The AoBs for trainers only are set by the hack authors and not the site." would be the case. I just wanted to quickly come here and get AoB's as usuall and came back empty handed hence the first reaction. I'm hotheaded cant do much about it.

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 08/21/2014 8:43pm

Gah, some ungrateful faggots...

So true. Oh wait, I said that.

Anyway, banhammer. :)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

LittleRedEye Posted on: 08/22/2014 7:36am

I didnt offend anyone with my post i was just talking about the program.

the creator of the program is one of the mods. also if the program is such a "piece of shit" go make your own.

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 08/22/2014 8:02am
Anyway, banhammer. :)

yay :)

also i love the fact i straight up told him we could fix the error if he gave us the game, and instead he just kept bitching.

Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

no need to continue this pantomime, he was an old one. he could have been given another chance

Zenwaichi Posted on: 08/22/2014 10:13am

no need to continue this pantomime, he was an old one. he could have been given another chance

we gave him one by not banning him for the first post

Never let a computer tell me shit.

RETARD. the person who posts the hack decides whether or not to make it only for the trainer. the mods, staff, and admin have no say in it.

infact, most of the hacks that are listed as "trainer only" would not have ever been released by the creator if not for the fact that it was hidden. So honestly, if you cant use the trainer, you havent really lost anything. 

ps im really sorry that the software we made in a few hours isnt quite as stable as the software that has been worked on for the better part of 10 years.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"