[Help] Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer.
Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/02/2015 8:26pm
Quote Post
The Unity Apprentice

My Norton Security keeps finding Trojan.Gen2 from the 32-bit KH ultra-trainer installer . 0.1.0.40 (Epsilon) version
Operating System: Windows 7 x32
This problem started to happen after the new version came out and the auto-updater started to try and update my old ultra-trainer but my Norton did keep denying it halfway through the downloading and it always did keep popping up the "Trojan.Gen2 has been spotted" notification.
Not sure if this picture helps but it says the virus comes from this file: http://i.imgur.com/SdmDoJj.png
Please post if you need information about something or if i fucked something up with creating this post.

RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/02/2015 8:31pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Cheat Engine has the time and money to petition the major anti-virus vendors to whitelist their product.  Unfortunately, we don't.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/02/2015 11:22pm
Quote Post

Not sure if Norton has the same Sheilds as Avast, but if you disable something similair to FileSheild. It will permit you to update and use the loader.

RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/02/2015 11:58pm
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here

Turning off the equivalent to "Filesystem Protection" on nearly all anti-viruses should let you use the trainer without any problems.

RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/03/2015 12:01am
Quote Post
The Unity Apprentice

Alright thank you guys for quick reply. Just checking since i didn't have any problems with it before :)

RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/03/2015 6:53pm
Quote Post

my avast found a trojan also.. so there is a trojan most probably. don't go all sheep and get raped imo.

RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/04/2015 3:20am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
smurferino Posted on: 01/03/2015 1:53pm

my avast found a trojan also.. so there is a trojan most probably. don't go all sheep and get raped imo.

There is no trojan*. "don't go all sheep and get raped imo"...Over 5000 people have used the trainer, and not one has reported anything suspicious...because it's not a trojan, it's not a virus, it's not malware. If you don't trust the program, don't use it. Typically I'd agree with you, better safe than sorry, but in this case you're wrong*.

*Unless of course kolonel has malware on his computer and it infects the copy being pushed out. That being said, we're not intentionally trying to spread malware...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/04/2015 5:02am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
gates Posted on: 01/03/2015 10:20pm

There is no trojan. "don't go all sheep and get raped imo"... Typically I'd agree with you, better safe than sorry, but in this case you're wrong.

unless my computer has a virus that adds itself to the program. thats always a concern I have. But obviously not enough of a concern to check.

#fearmongering #paranoia

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/04/2015 5:53am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

nobody can hack the kolonel, it's not like somebody "hacked" into him in the past

RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/04/2015 7:31am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
kolonelkadat Posted on: 01/04/2015 12:02am
gates Posted on: 01/03/2015 10:20pm

There is no trojan. "don't go all sheep and get raped imo"... Typically I'd agree with you, better safe than sorry, but in this case you're wrong.

unless my computer has a virus that adds itself to the program. thats always a concern I have. But obviously not enough of a concern to check.

#fearmongering #paranoia

Fair enough...I'll edit my post :P

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/04/2015 7:56am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

lol. im just being a dickheaded cockmonster. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/04/2015 10:54am
Quote Post

Well Avast seems to be OK with the 64-bit version but not with the 32-bit so i would recommend using that if you get problems with your antivirus.

khwar.com
RE: Trojan.Gen2 from KH trainer. Posted on: 01/05/2015 4:14am
Quote Post
Dark Lord

Avira have the same problem, is probably cause that some antivirus have functions that understand if a program is trying to inject\change other executables and handle them as Malware\Virus.

You can do two things:

1) Use the Antivirus Support to post them the file and have it searched and whitelisted.

2) Whitelist any trusted program like KongHack in your antivirus so it is not scanned\blocked.

I got the same problem with other programs, normally sooner or later the activity of those programs is marked as normal and the false-positive is removed from the antivirus but it can take quite some time.