[Request] Curio Quest
So many f2p time restrictions
Curio Quest 5.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
MMO RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Average Cash Shop MMO 01/19/2015 5
New Review 01/25/2015 5

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Curio Quest

So many f2p time restrictions
Last Updated: 08/20/2017 17:47

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Play thousands of free web and mobile games! Discover the best shooters, role playing games, MMO, CCG, tower defense, action games and more!
Curio Quest Posted on: 01/11/2015 11:19am
Quote Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/5thPlanetGames/curio-quest

There is a very annoying time restricter in Curio Quest (energy based game, ikr).
My skills when it comes to cheating is limited to what other people have already found out, so I was wondering if it would be possible for someone more experienced to find the values for this game? More specifically for Energy/Gems.
Any effort would be much appreciated! :-)

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/11/2015 10:05pm
Quote Post

yeah please make a cheat for energy

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/11/2015 11:04pm
Quote Post

I need these professinal HACKERs to hack curio quest because its pissing me off not getting the cool item plz do hacks on gems, gold, and energy ty 

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/12/2015 12:21am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

Dis smells like troubles.
sacred_season=>tdp4=>maplestory=>cloudstone=>maa. LAMBDA LAMBDA LAMBDA LOLOLOL

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/12/2015 1:17am
Quote Post

Well, these are the same guys who made Dawn of the Dragons and Legend of a Thousand Suns, so I imagine their ban policy is going to be the same; if you get banned for shenanigans, it's HIGHLY doubtful you'll be reinstated to the game.

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/13/2015 2:55am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

something something admin mode in the swf

atdt *67
RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/13/2015 3:48pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Bless1ng Posted on: 01/11/2015 5:05pm

yeah please make a cheat for energy

Randomly bombing chat with !!!!! bullshit demands !!!! will get you banned bro.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/13/2015 8:56pm
Quote Post

Yeah I dont think there's a way to cheat on energy, the value is stored on game servers...

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/21/2015 12:29am
Quote Post

Try and make a hack and ill test it on my crappy account if my crappy account get banned ill inform you ok.

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/26/2015 5:55pm
Quote Post

After playing with the hacks on, I can say that

AoB 1 also changes a value (expGain) from 500 to 50000 in petWindowStatsPanel, although I'm not exactly sure what it does and wether it works or not.

does NOT do anything as far as I could tell.

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/26/2015 7:17pm
Quote Post
SaucyJack Posted on: 01/26/2015 12:55pm

AoB 1 also changes a value (expGain) from 500 to 50000 in petWindowStatsPanel, although I'm not exactly sure what it does and wether it works or not.

Yeah I came to the same conclusion :p

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/27/2015 2:48am
Quote Post
SaucyJack Posted on: 01/26/2015 12:55pm

Normally the amount of XP that can be given to a curios is capped at 500xp.  With the AOB, the amount is exactly the amount needed to level the character.  It saves a little button clicking.  You still have to have the needed amount of XP pooled.  

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 01/27/2015 11:00am
Quote Post
SilverWombat Posted on: 01/26/2015 9:48pm

Normally the amount of XP that can be given to a curios is capped at 500xp.  With the AOB, the amount is exactly the amount needed to level the character.  It saves a little button clicking.  You still have to have the needed amount of XP pooled.  

Ah okay, I've put this quote at the AoB. Thanks for the info!

Well, that was a short run

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 02/01/2015 8:46am
Quote Post

It's a drag that you were banned, Agrodon, especially since the hacks didn't give players an advantage. 

If I could hack one thing in the game, it would be PVP. Sure, unlimited gems, energy or 100 spins of the wheel daily would be grand, but I'd just like to see PVP balanced.  In a proper game, each character or team is given a weighted value based on level, stats and bonuses.  But in Curio Quest it seems that either they randomly pick opponents arbitrarily or only go by rank.  I've had battles where the win/loss scores were +147/-68 and the opponent was easily beaten, and on the flip side (which happens very often) I'll see something like +45/-154 and my opponent has all 4-star curios near level 40.  For some masochistic reason I keep returning just so I can get high enough characters to finally play PVP and not always end up at the lowest rank possible. 

RE: Curio Quest Posted on: 02/12/2015 7:26am
Quote Post
Freelancer - Sperm Donator

yeah pvp is only picked by rank....

btw since new update u can always spend as much xp u need to lvl up