Blue Moon
Blue Moon EX mmo on kongregate
Blue Moon
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action MMO Multiplayer Unity

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Blue Moon

Blue Moon EX mmo on kongregate
Last Updated: 07/20/2015 06:19

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Play thousands of free web and mobile games! Discover the best shooters, role playing games, MMO, CCG, tower defense, action games and more!
RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/08/2015 10:10pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

haena don't share too much info here. We're being watched.

@Lucifer well done man, but keep it for yourself. Stuff was patched because some folks don't know how be stealthy and prefer to go nuts and ruin the fun for everybody. No more freebies till people learn to behave. Also notice once again how the voters increased exponentially when the hacks stopped working. I'm telling you a little secret. Pretty much everybody who makes hacks here is pissed off because people think it's optional to show appreciation, while they should express something doesn't work loudly. 

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/08/2015 11:49pm
Quote Post

Maybe the Admin registered here and tested the hacks and fixed whatever got hacked, in future maybe PM us the Hacks and dont share it here freely? :)

If anyone has still working Hacks please PM me, dont post here or it will get patched again!

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/09/2015 1:04pm
Quote Post

pm me also i need one

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/09/2015 1:58pm
Quote Post
The Unity Apprentice

To everyone who pmed me: Sorry i will keep the hack for now to myself because it would be patched quite quickly if plenty people started using it. People are linking this topic in the Bluemoon chat all the time so the Dev is certainly watching us.

@Zen Thank you but all the credit goes to Kadat for helping me out. :)

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/09/2015 10:21pm
Quote Post

It can only be expected that a developer would monitor a site that is dedicated to hacking browser games. That said there isn't really a way of mitigating this sort of thing short of having some kind of access barrier which might not even work. The most common is a paywall but this alienates the community and I bet developers would pay to a certain extent to discover how their game is being exploited. It's like a post release beta to remove the kinks and exploits.

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/10/2015 12:07am
Quote Post

Yes, the devs are really active in the game and doing lots of hidden updates, you can check the game version but for just a few seconds around the loading screen area when game is either done loading or something then it quickly disappears, dev name in kongchat is 109studios iirc.

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/11/2015 10:48am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

please be advised that I will not make private hacks for this game. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/11/2015 1:10pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

For the next idiot to post "I want hacks" or "where did the hacks go", the game is updating VERY OFTEN.  Even if someone made a hack for it, the odds are pretty damn good that it'd be patched within 24hrs.  That said, give it a few months and ask nicely again.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/16/2015 4:26am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

People keep sending me PMs about making some Blue Moon cheats, so I'm back for a mad wack hack attack.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/18/2015 3:43am
Quote Post

Thanks alot sir kadat you are the best. ^^

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/19/2015 4:09am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Thanks! You've renewed my interest in this game.

atdt *67
RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/19/2015 6:22pm
Quote Post

able to use the hack posted however it cause abit of lag not sure what is the issue

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/22/2015 11:21am
Quote Post

I think you are actually doing the developers a favor and giving people a reason to play their game the Blue Moon community is so miniscule and I doubt the surviability of it but heres my my 2 cents :3

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/22/2015 3:28pm
Quote Post

Hahaha very true dr_rampage1. The community there keeps decreasing by the day.

RE: Blue Moon Posted on: 03/23/2015 2:45pm
Quote Post

its true the endless grinding in blue moon without any variety is not that appealing