[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/02/2015 7:10am
Quote Post
Sapritation Posted on: 05/20/2015 4:10pm

If you use the hack that allows you to get a RIA Trident, which is wide choice of gear, then you will get banned. I got two accounts banned like that. I also think if you have hacks activated and go into a MP game the MP server will automatically detect that you have hacks activated, which will also get you banned.

You can also avoid getting reported by purposely not maxing out upgrades, which will make people think you're unable to afford them.

Yes u r right with the RIA TRIDENT thing. Two of my accounts got banned coz of dat ria trident and hiks m1000 both.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/02/2015 11:55am
Quote Post

The software stopped working? I get an error

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/03/2015 1:02am
Quote Post

Hacks are great just dont get a trident or m1000 (unless you wanna get banned)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/06/2015 3:10am
Quote Post

i just use mostly to get more infinite nightmare tickets. 5 per day is too few. i need about 10.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/06/2015 4:27am
Quote Post

It is to balance the game, like when we win 1 time in nightmare mode we get more than 500000. And even u have chance for nato, then it will just make player op. But i agree that 5 is too less. Who is really farming pods now, when your ticket is used up you will just go offline. D:

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/07/2015 5:07pm
Quote Post

when i open the trainer and then press scan it dasnt work when i menueal search i always find it but nothing is working!!

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/07/2015 6:17pm
Quote Post

manually search, add the game to your favorites so you don't have to manually search anymore.

once you add the game, you need to attach the flash process. up at the top next to flash, click on what browser you are using.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/24/2015 1:45am
Quote Post

How does "more zombies spawn" work in multiplayer? Will everyone see the extra zombies or will it just be client side? Can it get me banned? Thanks.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/24/2015 7:49pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

should be client sided (like for people the boss is dead and for you the boss is not dead) and there might be a ban chance so make sure everyone leaves before you start

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/25/2015 4:46pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Nevermore Posted on: 06/23/2015 9:45pm

How does "more zombies spawn" work in multiplayer? Will everyone see the extra zombies or will it just be client side? Can it get me banned? Thanks.

actually it is not client sided, other players WILL be able to see your 'extra kills'

I dont recommend using this hack in multiplayer unless you are in a private match with yourself or someone who will not report you

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/25/2015 8:30pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i never said that it wasn't client sided the kills, its just that the other players wont see extra zombies.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/30/2015 3:35am
Quote Post

that and dont use the skills hack. banned on several accounts as well.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 06/30/2015 4:59pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
a22guindon Posted on: 06/29/2015 11:35pm

that and dont use the skills hack. banned on several accounts as well.

no need to repeat common knowledge :)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/01/2015 2:16pm
Quote Post

With the new championship update, some hacks got patched.
The hacks which have been patched are :-
Zero movement penalty from guns
Instant reload
player movement speed x2, and
always dp crit :(

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/01/2015 3:19pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
cloak2001 Posted on: 07/01/2015 10:16am

With the new championship update, some hacks got patched.
The hacks which have been patched are :-
Zero movement penalty from guns
Instant reload
player movement speed x2, and
always dp crit :(

yes, ik, effewe and I both updated our hacks yesterday but today they released a new 
hotfix which means the hacks probably dont work again -_-

btw...the movement speed + crit hack has been updated by hackergonnahacklol, so it should be working now :)