[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/15/2015 11:41pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

getting past 14 boxes still seems to ban you though, so be careful.
(14 boxes is the hard limit, anyone who can make boxes drop beyond 14 might be autobanned or a check might be thrown in by nk admin/mod)

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/15/2015 11:56pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/15/2015 7:41pm

(14 boxes is the hard limit, anyone who can make boxes drop beyond 14 might be autobanned or a check might be thrown in by nk admin/mod)

yea, dont even use the droprate hack, if u need boxes, use the buyable strongbox hacks

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 6:41am
Quote Post

I think if ur nightmare ticket goes negative then it might cause an autoban :(

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 7:00am
Quote Post

about that mastery hack, I read that on the first page that *When you use the mastery hack, somehow it gives all the [BLACK] collection awards* isn't this hack for your masteries, like the pistol and stuff?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 1:33pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

so when you level up your masteries using the mastery hack, you get all the black/red/normal collections.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 2:03pm
Quote Post
dogmeat11 Posted on: 07/16/2015 3:00am

about that mastery hack, I read that on the first page that *When you use the mastery hack, somehow it gives all the [BLACK] collection awards* isn't this hack for your masteries, like the pistol and stuff?

Yeap it is true, but it also makes your collections completed, it only happened to the characther that you use to hack masteries. The other characters that you didn't hack is depends on your original collections.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 3:35pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
dogmeat11 Posted on: 07/16/2015 3:00am

yes it is hack for masteries, thats why I said somehow cuz i have no idea why it does give collections rewards..lol

you shouldnt worry too much about, most peope dont even know the collection rewards, and they dont even check, they mostly just check your gears and mp stats for reporting

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 4:27pm
Quote Post

so it's still safe, unless the ones checking are those players that checks you properly?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 5:00pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

yes it is safe, but few might report because you are getting all the collections.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 5:11pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
dogmeat11 Posted on: 07/16/2015 12:27pm

so it's still safe, unless the ones checking are those players that checks you properly?

yep

hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/16/2015 1:00pm

yes it is safe, but few might report because you are getting all the collections.

exactly

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 6:22pm
Quote Post
cloak2001 Posted on: 07/16/2015 2:41am

I think if ur nightmare ticket goes negative then it might cause an autoban :(

Did you get banned using the 0 tickets hack?

I did post a warning in the description that I think it might ban if you go negative, and put in the description that I strongly recommend pairing the hack with the unlimited nightmare tickets hack so it adds a ticket back to prevent going negative.

I always paired it with the unlimited tickets hack when I tested it. Never tested having tickets go negative.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 9:24pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/15/2015 7:41pm

i think NK might have disabled the auto ban or increased the strongbox limit, cuz i just saw a video of a famous NK player, he got 16 boxes in a NM pods match, his name is monster720 btw

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 10:05pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

well then, nk probably raised the cap, and that you still shouldn't get like 30 boxes because that would be suspicious.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/16/2015 11:31pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/16/2015 6:05pm

well then, nk probably raised the cap, and that you still shouldn't get like 30 boxes because that would be suspicious.

yea agreed

anyways, for the people that want boxes, why would u even use the droprate hack, just use the buyable strongbox hacks!

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/17/2015 11:19am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 07/16/2015 7:31pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/16/2015 6:05pm

yea agreed

anyways, for the people that want boxes, why would u even use the droprate hack, just use the buyable strongbox hacks!

anyway to change the type of strongbox aside from steel, titanium, and the nano ones?