[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/22/2015 8:06pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
AhzekAhriman Posted on: 07/22/2015 3:35pm

It is amazing what people will pass up for short term gratification. We're surrounded by frickin idiots in the words of Dr Evil. Thanks for the guide man!

agreed, too many people that only leech and not contribute (and ofc they need to learn to read) xD

and btw...dont quote everything, its annoying and thats a stupid way of getting points (instead get points by submitting hacks, reviews etc)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/25/2015 7:27am
Quote Post

Hey guys, I opened a ton of boxes to complete the collections but I did not get the rewards (for example the 10% speed reload for gloves.) Has it happened to you before? Is my account screwed? Do I have to reach a certain level?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/25/2015 10:56am
Quote Post
Zkiller Posted on: 07/25/2015 3:27am

Hey guys, I opened a ton of boxes to complete the collections but I did not get the rewards (for example the 10% speed reload for gloves.) Has it happened to you before? Is my account screwed? Do I have to reach a certain level?

Did you refresh the page and check again?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/27/2015 11:23pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

actually, you might have used the mastery hack and thought that your collection rewards were complete, but they were not.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/30/2015 12:06am
Quote Post
Doom Knight Posted on: 07/25/2015 6:56am

yes, it's been like that for days

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/30/2015 12:41am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Zkiller Posted on: 07/29/2015 8:06pm
Doom Knight Posted on: 07/25/2015 6:56am

yes, it's been like that for days

just create a new account then if it matters that much, normally you would contact NK about this, but since you dont want NK to findout you "hacked" all these strongboxes lol

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 07/30/2015 12:00pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

it should show in-game, because some hacks are known to glitch the system and have side effects.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/03/2015 1:45am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Updated guide, included some tips on how to make your NK/Kong profiles private (if you didnt know how), so you can block out the suspicous guys

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/03/2015 2:59pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 04/19/2015 11:55am
BTW...I realized hacking on Kongregate (reported on Kong hack thread) is safer than on Ninjakiwi, my kongregate accounts havent been banned yet for months of hacking, and yet the NK account that i created a few days ago was banned...it is because of Rohan Sharpe Anforth (a new admin on NK who persistantly monitors NK's hacker report thread):

Wow...
Your NK account was banned because someone reported you? And were you playing with an obvious hacked account just for fun?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/03/2015 3:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
WalterWhite Posted on: 08/03/2015 10:59am
styruslolz Posted on: 04/19/2015 11:55am
BTW...I realized hacking on Kongregate (reported on Kong hack thread) is safer than on Ninjakiwi, my kongregate accounts havent been banned yet for months of hacking, and yet the NK account that i created a few days ago was banned...it is because of Rohan Sharpe Anforth (a new admin on NK who persistantly monitors NK's hacker report thread):

Wow...
Your NK account was banned because someone reported you? And were you playing with an obvious hacked account just for fun?

yea, hacked instantly to level 100, didnt equip any armor/weapons, went into a virus sample game, I won using movment speed hack + my private armor hack

i did this both on Kong and NK, both were reported, but the one reported on the NK thread was banned, not the one reported on Kong

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/03/2015 5:53pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

its actually that ninjakiwi has more strict bans. for example you could be account blocked (account inactive). in kong the most they can do is just corrupt your data with account data execption or mp ban you. and yes, rohan does mod the hacker report thread.
both accounts will be banned over time because both forums are checked, its just one gets checked more often.
@WalterWhite: not all of us are interested of being legit-looking, some of us just like to troll devs with our hacks XD

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/08/2015 7:29am
Quote Post

I accidently hacked skill points and I did not add any skill points in my character. I have not play in the multiplayer games. So is it ones it hacked, it will be permanent even though I did not add and play a game yet?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/08/2015 12:54pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

if you do not add any skill points but used the skill points hack, its okay.
Also, FYI: added "nightmare tickets do not change" hack.
this is different from infinite nightmare tickets because the tickets do not change even after you play a lot, which means you won't have to refresh to prevent tickets from going over 5. this will work with infinite nightmare tickets enabled first but it will be no difference then not enabling it.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/08/2015 3:40pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/08/2015 8:54am

Also, FYI: added "nightmare tickets do not change" hack.
this is different from infinite nightmare tickets because the tickets do not change even after you play a lot, which means you won't have to refresh to prevent tickets from going over 5. this will work with infinite nightmare tickets enabled first but it will be no difference then not enabling it.

nice one! havent tried it yet, but im sure its gonna be useful later :D

also, was it the same function? did you nop it instead of adding it?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/08/2015 4:19pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

also note that infinite nightmare tickets won't work if enabled after this hack has been enabled, and that if other nightmare tix hack is enabled first this hack will "override" the other nightmare ticket hack.