[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/23/2015 11:16pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
magnifecent Posted on: 08/23/2015 6:34pm

they all failed for me help

you're probably doing something wrong like not attaching the right process.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 7:23am
Quote Post

anyway to hack invincibility or high health without black armor?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 12:56pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

maybe.... if you were smart enough to hack yourself?
high health probably breaks the game.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 2:13pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
botesting1 Posted on: 08/24/2015 3:23am

anyway to hack invincibility or high health without black armor?

yes, there are ways :)

hint: max defense percentage (99%)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 2:19pm
Quote Post

Careful on using this hacks it seems like there is a perma ban, if you get account data exception when logging in to sas 4 it means your banned PERMANENTLY. currently ive been testing it on different alt accounts, the hacks that can get you perma ban are:

Nightmare tickets hack(if this goes negative youll probably get banned)
Get reported on forum(Banned for sure but i think its only coop multiplayer banned)
Using black box and getting HIKS M1000(Banned)
Using wide choice of gear(if you get an item named exept_dont_spawn sell it dont keep it) - forgot the name but its somehow like that

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 2:23pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
AzureSoul96 Posted on: 08/24/2015 10:19am

Careful on using this hacks it seems like there is a perma ban, if you get account data exception when logging in to sas 4 it means your banned PERMANENTLY. currently ive been testing it on different alt accounts, the hacks that can get you perma ban are:

Get reported on forum(Banned for sure but i think its only coop multiplayer banned)
Using wide choice of gear(if you get an item named exept_dont_spawn sell it dont keep it) - forgot the name but its somehow like that

Most of what you said is right, however the M1000 + template no spawn thing dont cause auto bans, but if u go in a public match and get reported, then the account gets banned..

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 2:28pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Wait if you get reported for forum you MIGHT get account data execption or mp ban, if you are playing on nk its an account ban and/or ip ban.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 2:38pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/24/2015 10:28am

Wait if you get reported for forum you MIGHT get account data execption or mp ban, if you are playing on nk its an account ban and/or ip ban.

Thats what im trying to do now to test if i get perma banned when i get reported in kongregate. Havent tried on ninjakiwi website but ninjakiwi has a strict mod so if you get reported you get insta banned not sure if MP banned or perma banned ill test it on that website until i finish on kong

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 2:40pm
Quote Post

good thing i saw this before i went any further. havnt try the ticket yet

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 2:47pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

just use the nightmare ticket freeze hack (the one made by me), this will never make you have ban chance.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 2:51pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/24/2015 10:47am

just use the nightmare ticket freeze hack (the one made by me), this will never make you have ban chance.

haha provided i am not banned already. Been using some black weapon grade 10 on mp in nk site.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 3:02pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

check the nk and kong hacker report thread to see if someone reported you. if you did not get negative tickets, trident/m1000, neg skill points, too much boxes in mission, etc... then someone reported you (they can report by email too).

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 3:08pm
Quote Post

It seems that in kongregate its not a perma ban, youll have to wait 1 or 2 days after that your account will be reset

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 3:10pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

no.
the swfs for nk and kong are the same, therefore the bans should be the same (depends on what ban they want to dish out, i heard that account data execption was a glitch when hacked players were mp banned)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 3:13pm
Quote Post

ahhh ok ok i understand ill look in to it more