[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/08/2015 4:40pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/08/2015 12:19pm

also note that infinite nightmare tickets won't work if enabled after this hack has been enabled

so it was the same function then?

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/08/2015 4:52pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i guess you could try changing other things, but this is the best way to do it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/08/2015 5:10pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/08/2015 12:52pm

i guess you could try changing other things, but this is the best way to do it.

k den ^^

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/08/2015 6:26pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

and also that if you have 0 tickets, you might use the infinite nightmare tickets+ play with 0 tickets hack to boost some tickets, then use my hack.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/09/2015 1:49am
Quote Post

I agree that you do have to be careful with using the 100% drop hack. I made an alt account on Kong and used it for a few single player runs. Later that night, the game refused to load and after a few days I finally got it to work, only to find my hacked characters gone. I've had success using most of the hacks for sas 4 and the 100% drop hack is the only one I've had issues with.

"If life is hard, shouldn't you be too?"

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/09/2015 7:48am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/08/2015 8:54am

if you do not add any skill points but used the skill points hack, its okay.

Thank you for that :)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/09/2015 12:58pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
A Dirty Burrito Posted on: 08/08/2015 9:49pm

I agree that you do have to be careful with using the 100% drop hack. I made an alt account on Kong and used it for a few single player runs. Later that night, the game refused to load and after a few days I finally got it to work, only to find my hacked characters gone. I've had success using most of the hacks for sas 4 and the 100% drop hack is the only one I've had issues with.

there is a certain limit in which you can collect loot. if you collect more then a certain amount of boxes its an auto-ban.
@Doom Knight: only if your skill points go negative then it will be autoban.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/09/2015 8:19pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/09/2015 8:58am

there is a certain limit in which you can collect loot. if you collect more then a certain amount of boxes its an auto-ban.

yea, i think the limit now is like 21 strongboxes, I read it somewhere in the ninjakiwi forums

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/10/2015 12:07am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

you don't know really. getting past 14 strongboxes will still post large ban chance. just because someone says its 21 boxes, doesn't mean that you should stop at 20 boxes.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/10/2015 1:42am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/09/2015 8:07pm

you don't know really. getting past 14 strongboxes will still post large ban chance. just because someone says its 21 boxes, doesn't mean that you should stop at 20 boxes.

yea, thats why i said "I don't recommend this hack" meaning "you shouldnt use the hack" 

what i was saying is, if you're curious what the limit is now, i thinks its 21 (increased due to nightmare mode)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/10/2015 1:32pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

has anyone ever gotten between 14-20 boxes and got mp banned? and if so, whats the ban?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/11/2015 2:54am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/10/2015 9:32am

has anyone ever gotten between 14-20 boxes and got mp banned? and if so, whats the ban?

i got 18 boxes in a highroller nightmare level 400 without any hacks, and i was not banned in any way or form :D

but i think from my previous accounts that got banned for going above the original 14 box limit was only mp banned, but i think they are beginning to ban by corrupting your entire account (black screens, resetting characters)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/11/2015 12:52pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

maybe they check your account first instead of auto banning it?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/13/2015 10:54am
Quote Post
5000 Points Flushed

Just a quick question, do you get banned on Ninjakiwi for having a inappropriate name?

Nothing sexual, but things like Drugs or having Weed on your usename etc.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/13/2015 12:35pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

have you? this user called hangel102 is following a lot of sexual usernames (check his profile)