[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 3:21pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yes, the kong and nk swfs are exactly the same lol, in fact i think all the nk games have the same swf on various websites (except SAS 3 for some reason, then again, it was made by another developer i think)

yea, account data exception was a glitch, but i think it serves its purpose, now the banned players can't play the game at all versus just multiplayer ban xD

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 3:27pm
Quote Post

it might just be a error the account data exception the usual ban are account reset and mp ban and if you ever get the error youll just wait 1 - 2 days the you can play again

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 3:27pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

make another account then.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 3:59pm
Quote Post

haha it is ok i guesss, i already have three other ninjakiwi account on standby for testing purposes. However i got to wonder if they ever did an ip ban cause that would be bad lol.
ps: i just checked, no one reported me and i am still able to enter aS of now

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 4:17pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

there's only 1 dev on the game, they can't do much.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 4:32pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
botesting1 Posted on: 08/24/2015 11:59am

haha it is ok i guesss, i already have three other ninjakiwi account on standby for testing purposes. However i got to wonder if they ever did an ip ban cause that would be bad lol.
ps: i just checked, no one reported me and i am still able to enter aS of now

ip ban huh? use a VPN and change your ip address, just dont go on KH with the VPN :)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 4:50pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

just don't play on nk if you don't want to get banned.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 4:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/24/2015 12:50pm

just don't play on nk if you don't want to get banned.

well said.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 5:44pm
Quote Post

NK has perma ban so if your kong account gets reported in the forum of NK you get perma banned

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/24/2015 5:53pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

you getting reported on kong hacker report thread will also get you banned.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/25/2015 9:12pm
Quote Post

So I used the Mastery and XP hack then I got ALL of the collection rewards.
I don't even have a complete set of standard weapons and armors.
This is a problem since everyone will see that I have all the standard, red and black collection rewards if they hover over my armors or weapons.
What should I do? Thanks in advance!

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/25/2015 9:29pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Darklord007 Posted on: 08/25/2015 5:12pm

So I used the Mastery and XP hack then I got ALL of the collection rewards.
I don't even have a complete set of standard weapons and armors.
This is a problem since everyone will see that I have all the standard, red and black collection rewards if they hover over my armors or weapons.
What should I do? Thanks in advance!

yea, that is a problem with the mastery hack, i have no idea why it happens :P

but i think you are safer from ban with the hack, most players don't check the collection rewards, instead more of them focus on your mastery, and see how much mastery u have compared to your level 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/25/2015 10:44pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

sometimes they do....
this user was reported for having
"Full black armor collection (helmets,vests,pants,gloves,boots) black rocket launcher,LMG collection."
but you are mostly safe.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/25/2015 11:12pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/25/2015 6:44pm

sometimes they do....
this user was reported for having
"Full black armor collection (helmets,vests,pants,gloves,boots) black rocket launcher,LMG collection."
but you are mostly safe.

well yea, depends on the other players, but its a risk both ways if you hack level, they can report you for having no masteries, but from the reports I have seen, not many check the black collections (cuz maybe someone really just got lucky getting all the black stuff)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 12:56am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

no masteries doesn't have to be hacking. in fact no masteries is less obvious that you're hacking then all black masteries. one could just play before mastery update.