[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/28/2015 9:38pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

updated all hacks. also that my nm ticket hack was fixed.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/28/2015 11:20pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 08/28/2015 11:31am
ruthlessmarine Posted on: 08/28/2015 12:45am

And how does one acquire access to "something better?"

Are you simply going to be an elitist about this?

are you simply going to call him an elitist just because he doesnt want to publicly share the hack...oh pls, its someone elses hack (he can do whatever the hell he wants)

aren't you satisfied with the hacks we have so far, bro? we update em constantly when they get patched so they're always working...instead i see no appreciation from you and i see you're calling the guy that put up 90% of the hack here an "elitist" just because he doesn't want to share a hack...

with this kind of attitude, effewe may stop "updating" these hacks for you guys, and just let them get patched and you wont be using the KHUT for SAS 4 soon :P

EDIT: anyways, i just updated the mastery hack, increased the length of AoB and wildcarded it, so it should survive some updates like the always crit + movment speed hack, i hope :D

also, some hacks are not updated yet, so be patient, dont complain pls, this is not their job

There are many private hacks that will not be released publically.

Why? because for one some of them would be patched the moment they went public.

Two: I didn't come up with the EAC hack but was shown where to find it in code by the person who did come up with it. I couldn't care less about the AoBs, I would rather know what to look for in the obfuscated code to find it for myself. :D

Three: many of the private hacks myself and others have discovered are far too powerful for the average yutz on here who would abuse the hell out of the hack in multi-player causing desyncs, crashes, or just flat out ruin the game for others who are not hacking.

I have nothing against hacks obviously since I have discovered and shared many hacks. But I am against ruining gameplay for others and being blatently obvious about hacking.

I do share private hacks, but usually only with fellow hackers who know how to find hacks for themselves or at least someone who I see contribute around here and seems responsible enough for private hacks.

it takes an average of 20-30 minutes of my time to update all of my hacks and that is pretty damn fast considering it used to take me up to a couple hours rediscovering hacks. But NK has updated so often that I have made "hack maps" to help relocate hacks very quickly, and more recently NK has updated so often I just do it off memory. Don't even really need the hack maps or cheat sheets anymore. All they do when they patch is make me faster and better at updating and hacking their game because they are just giving me more practice :)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/28/2015 11:37pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
ruthlessmarine Posted on: 08/28/2015 12:45am

they found it, and they decide if they share it or not.
remember that they're taking the time to do the hacks themselves.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/28/2015 11:47pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/28/2015 7:37pm
ruthlessmarine Posted on: 08/28/2015 12:45am

they found it, and they decide if they share it or not.
remember that they're taking the time to do the hacks themselves.

ikr exactly! i hate how people are bitching about these things...

i mean, just be grateful with the hacks posted so far :P

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/29/2015 1:39am
Quote Post

Don't get me wrong, styrus. I am very appreciative of the hacks that are released. They are excellent, and as you said, frequently updated to keep pace with the game. But these posts show a clear attitude that some hacks "are just too good for the ignorant masses." (Not the admin, mind you, the concept)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/29/2015 1:47am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
ruthlessmarine Posted on: 08/28/2015 9:39pm

Don't get me wrong, styrus. I am very appreciative of the hacks that are released. They are excellent, and as you said, frequently updated to keep pace with the game. But these posts show a clear attitude that some hacks "are just too good for the ignorant masses." (Not the admin, mind you, the concept)

Okay, but like effewe said, some hacks must be kept private. It is not "too good for you guys" it is too game-breaking. They are dangerous hacks that are capable of destroying the game simply because if everyone has it, there will be no income for NK. Plus, the hack creators found the hack, so I think they reserve the right to keep it private or share publicly, am I right?

Anyways, back when I joined KH, there was only nantonium box hack lol, and I was surprised when [black] gear hacks was released and soon after, the nightmare tickets. So yea, in fact alot of OP hacks are released already :)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/30/2015 12:26pm
Quote Post

Guys when i serch fr sas i only get sas tb and sas3. where is sas4?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/30/2015 12:57pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

you have to search for sas: i think.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/30/2015 2:01pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
uprao26 Posted on: 08/30/2015 8:26am

Guys when i serch fr sas i only get sas tb and sas3. where is sas4?

Type out the entire name and then click search. After that, click the star next to it to favorite it and you won't have to search for the game again

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/30/2015 4:08pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

managed to get the ticket hack back up and running, if you have a lot of daily or premium tickets the tickets wil still minus.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/30/2015 8:24pm
Quote Post

Ok, i checked KH, and i saw a certain hack that caught my attention, the Premium Ticket hack, how do i use it, can this hack give me a auto ban?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/30/2015 8:54pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You use it by enabling it (lol). It gives you 10 premium tickets, and it saves even after refresh. Its good after you burned all your normal tickets and forgot to turn on the ticket hack. It will not autoban.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/30/2015 11:49pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/30/2015 4:54pm

You use it by enabling it (lol). It gives you 10 premium tickets, and it saves even after refresh. Its good after you burned all your normal tickets and forgot to turn on the ticket hack. It will not autoban.

Nice, but what do the premium tickets do anyways?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/30/2015 11:55pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
twig133 Posted on: 08/30/2015 7:49pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/30/2015 4:54pm

Nice, but what do the premium tickets do anyways?

nothing xD the only difference is that they are permanet and don't reset (they don't have a time limit)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/30/2015 11:57pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

nothing. they are perm and don't run out.