[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 1:05am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/25/2015 8:56pm

no masteries doesn't have to be hacking. in fact no masteries is less obvious that you're hacking then all black masteries. one could just play before mastery update.

Actually yse, level 1 + 2 mastery is fairly easy to get, only requires a few games...

And there is no "black masteries" so it would be very obvious if you are high level and having no masteries

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 1:25am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

lol i said it work, i was supposed to say black collections, so yeah...
but black collections is still more obvious then no collections.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 1:36am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/25/2015 9:25pm

lol i said it work, i was supposed to say black collections, so yeah...
but black collections is still more obvious then no collections.

well...personally i think black collection is less obvious at higher levels where people actually have the black collections (but everybody has max mastery)

im not sure at low levels though...most people still report based on gears + mp stats

so anyways, if ur unwilling to take such a small risk, then go ahead and not use the hack, happy grinding lol xD

or dont hack in the first place...

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 2:24am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

its very hard to get black collections legit.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 2:52am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/25/2015 10:24pm

its very hard to get black collections legit.

ok, mr.negative, but i promise you having no masteries is way more obvious than having black collections

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 8:29am
Quote Post

Yeah so I made a new character
I don't want to risk my "legit" account just to have a Fully Automatic Red Mustang wink
Good thing that I found out about that collection rewards thing before someone found out
Since those hack reporters are getting pretty desperate LMAO
Thank you everyone for these wonderful hacks!
BTW, If you're having a bad day or just bored, go read Kongregate SAS 4's hack report thread and you'll have some good laughs with those hypocritical white knights/keyboard samurai. Have a good day!

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 10:25am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

LMFAO

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 12:54pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

ya lol, we fucked the championship rankings, NK had to redistrubute rewards and alot of players were pissed xD it was funny as hell!

btw guys, new update in SAS 4, hacks may not be working... (just after i released a new pierce hack lol, it was patched immediately -_-)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 2:10pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i actually said masteries by accident, was gonna say that having no collections/part collections is better then having all collections
also if you really want to be legit bump up mp stats and get some armor masteries legit, then you wil no longer be suspected...
if you have black collections you still can get reported regardless of how much mp stats or gear you have...
"Full black armor collection (helmets,vests,pants,gloves,boots) black assault rifle,black sniper rifle collection.Check it out."

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 2:25pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/26/2015 10:10am

i actually said masteries by accident, was gonna say that having no collections/part collections is better then having all collections
also if you really want to be legit bump up mp stats and get some armor masteries legit, then you wil no longer be suspected...
if you have black collections you still can get reported regardless of how much mp stats or gear you have...
"Full black armor collection (helmets,vests,pants,gloves,boots) black assault rifle,black sniper rifle collection.Check it out."

well....its bad luck meeting that guy, he is a very alert and suspicous player, so you cant do anything about that..

most aren't like that, look at how few reports there are in the hacker report thread, so many more people hack, theres like only 5 reports a day in each thread, and we all know there are way more hackers

i have hacked so obviously, but since i was helping lower levels finish nightmare, they did not report and thanked me instead! LOL

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 4:46pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
styruslolz Posted on: 08/26/2015 8:54am

just after i released a new pierce hack lol, it was patched immediately -_-

Is there any chance that it might be re-released?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 5:25pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

no. it will not be rereleased.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 5:34pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
randomly2100 Posted on: 08/26/2015 12:46pm
styruslolz Posted on: 08/26/2015 8:54am

just after i released a new pierce hack lol, it was patched immediately -_-

Is there any chance that it might be re-released?

no, too game-breaking I realized

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 5:39pm
Quote Post

I discovered pierce, full auto, rate of fire, blast radius, tenatious, damage, pellet/projectile count (think hard thron or shotgun aka another way to increase damage and spread for ALL weapons) reload speed (released), movement penalty (released), etc. a long time ago.

It's nothing new. Downside to them is they break every patch and not because NK purposefully tries to fix them. It's just the class they are located in and the AOBs can't be wildcarded because of how similar they are to each other. Only half a byte separates most of them which means AOBs must be exact for them to work.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 6:19pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
effewe2 Posted on: 08/26/2015 1:39pm

I discovered pierce, full auto, rate of fire, blast radius, tenatious, damage, pellet/projectile count (think hard thron or shotgun aka another way to increase damage and spread for ALL weapons) reload speed (released), movement penalty (released), etc. a long time ago.

It's nothing new. Downside to them is they break every patch and not because NK purposefully tries to fix them. It's just the class they are located in and the AOBs can't be wildcarded because of how similar they are to each other. Only half a byte separates most of them which means AOBs must be exact for them to work.

Could it be possible to modify buyable nantoniums to give chance of cores instead of chance of keys? I would do it, but I wouldn't know what I'm doing, that stuff is too advanced for me :(