[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/13/2015 4:16pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/13/2015 8:35am

have you? this user called hangel102 is following a lot of sexual usernames (check his profile)

what an immature faggot lol, and he's the guy that won the championship :P

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/13/2015 4:17pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

you know, you can check if accounts are banned by logging in as their username with a password (incorrect password works as well).
if it says your account is inactive it means you're banned.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/16/2015 8:59pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

hey guys, today i just got a RIA trident with the black edition + wide choice of gear hacks, i am not banned yet...so i think it might be safe to get the weapon (unless you get reported in MP ofc) anyways...ill check tomorrow to see if my account get banned or not

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/16/2015 9:47pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i.imgur.com/IUDe6Hx.png
its just getting the ria trident below lvl 90 that is problem, getting trident above 90 is no longer any issue.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/16/2015 9:50pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/16/2015 5:47pm

i.imgur.com/IUDe6Hx.png
its just getting the ria trident below lvl 90 that is problem, getting trident above 90 is no longer any issue.

yea lol, that guy was me :D i was seeing if i got banned from MP or not xD

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/16/2015 9:53pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

probably not, i've been reported with my account, and i never got banned.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/16/2015 9:58pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/16/2015 5:53pm

probably not, i've been reported with my account, and i never got banned.

well i went in MP to see if i get auto-banned the instant i get a trident from a box..apparently not..plus if you spoof your name, its hard to get banned even if players report you

the only way i think they can ban you (if you spoof your name), is maybe look through their database of players with the exact gears i have (but thats based on looks and its too tedious, plus they might falsely ban someone)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/17/2015 1:20am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yep..NK can't do anything about my account lol, still not banned, Rohan completely ignored and did not mention my account (the guy with a max cored trident without any medals) , he's just trying to play it cool xD 

also...first time trying double post item, so far so good :)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/17/2015 3:08pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

yea very little people know how to spoof name (even though its super easy), so they don't care if that one person is doing it, but if everyone is doing it then they will take action.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/17/2015 4:29pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/17/2015 11:08am

yea very little people know how to spoof name (even though its super easy), so they don't care if that one person is doing it, but if everyone is doing it then they will take action.

yea lol, i was trolling people, i was pretending to be pistol star (a famous sas 4 player) it was funny as hell! xD

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/17/2015 5:48pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

its kong you know, and its easy to tell fake because pistol star plays on nk account.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/18/2015 12:12am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/17/2015 1:48pm

its kong you know, and its easy to tell fake because pistol star plays on nk account.

oh, you dont believe how many people i fooled xD they were asking me to record a gameplay video with them haha, i was only playing with ignorant low levels, so....didnt get reported =D

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/18/2015 1:57pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

i found it hard to get people to report me too.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/23/2015 10:34pm
Quote Post

they all failed for me help

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/23/2015 10:45pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
magnifecent Posted on: 08/23/2015 6:34pm

they all failed for me help

are you freakin serious? all you said is "they all failed for me help"?

dude, elaborate pls, details, what exactly failed?