[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/31/2015 12:05am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/30/2015 7:57pm

nothing. they are perm and don't run out.

Have you tried it yet?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/31/2015 1:07am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
twig133 Posted on: 08/30/2015 8:05pm

Have you tried it yet?

oh, u dont believe us? why not check the patch note of the update, it tells you exactly what the update was or u can even go on the SAS 4 forums/wiki...

like hacker and i said, there is no freakin difference, except premium ones are permanent

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/31/2015 1:27am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Also btw i saw kissmyweapons today. He had premium weapons and stuff like that.
Also that the energy was because of MY skill buffer hack (I was testing that), otherwise his energy would be normal. 
He is using Kissmyweapons019 but he spoofed it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/31/2015 1:30am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 08/30/2015 9:07pm

Have you tried it yet?

oh, u dont believe us? why not check the patch note of the update, it tells you exactly what the update was or u can even go on the SAS 4 forums/wiki...

like hacker and i said, there is no freakin difference, except premium ones are permanent

Can't join any mp matches now  after i used the premium ticket hack D:

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/31/2015 1:35am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
twig133 Posted on: 08/30/2015 9:30pm

Have you tried it yet?

hmm...are you sure u didnt use any other hack or get reported?

i used the hack multiple times and my account is perfectly fine :P

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/31/2015 1:52am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 08/30/2015 9:35pm
twig133 Posted on: 08/30/2015 9:30pm

Have you tried it yet?

Could be the champion ships event, because i had a good score on it, and was currently participating on it too.
Also, it was the only hack i applied to it
D:

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/31/2015 1:59pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
twig133 Posted on: 08/30/2015 9:52pm

Could be the champion ships event, because i had a good score on it, and was currently participating on it too.
D:

the hack isn't bannable. you must have done something else. i used the hack last night and my account isn't banned.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/31/2015 4:01pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/31/2015 9:59am
twig133 Posted on: 08/30/2015 9:52pm

D:

the hack isn't bannable. you must have done something else. i used the hack last night and my account isn't banned.

Well i did check all hacker report threads, i was not in them, what else could i have gotten banned for?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/31/2015 4:43pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

they you play MP and you looked like a hacker? if not, do you have all black collection rewards? did you play NM more then 5 times with the same player in a day?
they could just send email to support.
I injected thousands of premium tickets into my account, and it wasn't even banned.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/31/2015 9:38pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

he probably got reported in the past, but NK only had time to ban him that day.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 12:21am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/31/2015 12:43pm

they you play MP and you looked like a hacker? if not, do you have all black collection rewards? did you play NM more then 5 times with the same player in a day?
I injected thousands of premium tickets into my account, and it wasn't even banned.

Nope, i took a lot of time and hours to make my account legit, not once a person told me about the weapons i had.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 1:03am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Could be just a temp server issue. Try to see if you see anyone in the MP matches. Try public NM and run several tests.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 1:24am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
twig133 Posted on: 08/31/2015 8:21pm

Nope, i took a lot of time and hours to make my account legit, not once a person told me about the weapons i had.

well, whatever caused your account to be banned, its not the premium tickets hack, i've tested and used the hack countless times

also, if the premium tickets hack cause ban, then the regular ticket hacks will also (but they do not), so the nightmare ticket hacks (premium or not) are perfectly fine and do not cause auto ban..

anyways, your account might not even be banned like hacker said

hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/31/2015 9:03pm

Could be just a temp server issue. Try to see if you see anyone in the MP matches. Try public NM and run several tests.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 3:34am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 08/31/2015 9:24pm
twig133 Posted on: 08/31/2015 8:21pm

well, whatever caused your account to be banned, its not the premium tickets hack, i've tested and used the hack countless times

also, if the premium tickets hack cause ban, then the regular ticket hacks will also (but they do not), so the nightmare ticket hacks (premium or not) are perfectly fine and do not cause auto ban..

anyways, your account might not even be banned like hacker said

hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/31/2015 9:03pm

Could be championships event, sinced i used the hack during it. By the way, am i suppose to use the prem ticket hack when i currently have 5 nm tickets or am i suppose to use the hack when i have 0 tickets?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/01/2015 3:55am
Quote Post

when you have 0