[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 6:26pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

There was always a bug with stacking cooldowns. They weren't supposed to be stacked, and the cooldown hack makes all cooldowns by 0 sec, no?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 6:49pm
Quote Post

where u supposed to get 100% damage reduction?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 7:11pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Uh.. where did you know that hack? How do you know so much about the hacks we have? Plus with no cooldown just spam medkits if medic.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 7:29pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

there is actually a hack in the KHUT that makes ur cooldown 0, so u can repeatedly spam skills like DAD (die another day)

hellomen789 Posted on: 09/06/2015 2:49pm

with the no cooldown hack, skills can stack, thats why u achieved 100% resistance

similarily, if u stacked adrenaline, u walk at light speed and instantly use up all ur gun ammo

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 8:05pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 09/06/2015 3:29pm

there is actually a hack in the KHUT that makes ur cooldown 0, so u can repeatedly spam skills like DAD (die another day)

hellomen789 Posted on: 09/06/2015 2:49pm

with the no cooldown hack, skills can stack, thats why u achieved 100% resistance

similarily, if u stacked adrenaline, u walk at light speed and instantly use up all ur gun ammo

Use mine from now on. Simpliy apply at title screen and all skills have 0 cooldown. 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 8:31pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

please chill. Use whichever hacks you want, it's not like you break the game by stacking buffs

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 10:48pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Just a little note, name spoof doesn't seem to matter anymore. They tracked down my account AGAIN, and I haven't even been reported lol.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 11:21pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/06/2015 6:48pm

Just a little note, name spoof doesn't seem to matter anymore. They tracked down my account AGAIN, and I haven't even been reported lol.

Are you sure it wasnt just an IP ban and any account created on that IP is immediately auto banned?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 11:29pm
Quote Post

Is there a way to fix the bug that zero cooldown will cause stim shot to only activate once and be useless for the rest of the match?

Perhaps not zero cooldown, but a very small one?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/06/2015 11:50pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
ruthlessmarine Posted on: 09/06/2015 7:29pm

Is there a way to fix the bug that zero cooldown will cause stim shot to only activate once and be useless for the rest of the match?

nope...thats the downside of instant cooldowns, skills that auto activate will not work

yep, exactly, hacker should change his hack to the original 5 sec cooldown (idk why he changed it to 0 second)

maybe just set it at 1 sec, this way...its "almost" instant and auto activate skills like stim shot will not bug out

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/07/2015 1:23am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Ok, its no longer 3 seconds.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/10/2015 7:15am
Quote Post

question for everyone. how to get trident and m1000? and about how long does it take to find them? kinda new to this. thanks for all help :)

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/10/2015 8:01pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Use wide chance of gear and then spam open boxes until you get one. And it no longer causes autobans.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/11/2015 9:40am
Quote Post

Is it not going to get u banned? If not then nice.
My questions 1. Which are d best weapons in sas4 for players of low levels?
2. If i use d trident or m1000 in mp wont i get reported?
3. Are d weapons so damn good?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/11/2015 11:18am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

2)yes 
3)probably
1) whichever newb gun you like, keep in mind that the weapon's approx level should match your level (level 10 account with lvl90 gun is clearly not a match).
just try to have fun as long as it last and be nicesmiley