[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/03/2015 4:49pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

For some reason, I can't find aob sometimes,but after refresh, everything was ok....

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/08/2015 6:20pm
Quote Post

Dear Styruslolz,

i realy like your Zombie spawn rate increased. Many thanks for that one.

Is it possible to increase the rate even more, and if yes, can you please tell me for what array of byte i must serarch? 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/08/2015 7:59pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Gloria Posted on: 10/08/2015 2:20pm

Dear Styruslolz,

Is it possible to increase the rate even more, and if yes, can you please tell me for what array of byte i must serarch? 

thank you and ya, i can increase the zombie spawn rate as much as i want

i can't give you the AoB, but ill make a seperate hack (how much do you want this new hack to be increased?)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/08/2015 8:03pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I don't think you should release though. You could slightly increase your other one, and that I don't think the hack mods would like mutiple hacks all doing the same thing. Also they're using other peoples hacks so there shouldn't be too much things released.
Just like there isn't a bunch of hacks all moving movement to different levels.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/08/2015 8:11pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/08/2015 4:03pm

I don't think you should release though. You could slightly increase your other one, and that I don't think the hack mods would like mutiple hacks all doing the same thing. Also they're using other peoples hacks so there shouldn't be too much things released.
Just like there isn't a bunch of hacks all moving movement to different levels.

true but....there are many other duplicate (nightmare tickets, movement, turret/gun ammo 4byte)

if i increase the current one, many wouldn't be happy. also, im not using someone elses hack lol, this is the actual spawn function (thats why u can apply the hack at main screen), not AoB u find with cheat engine

idk what im gonna do, a response from a mod would help 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/08/2015 8:12pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

But then again, they're just hack users. There isn't a wide range of hacks from a single thing here.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/08/2015 9:11pm
Quote Post

Should there be a hack for the new alloy thing ? 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/08/2015 9:37pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

No, there probably won't be.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/08/2015 10:46pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
FujiToday Posted on: 10/08/2015 5:11pm

Should there be a hack for the new alloy thing ? 

NO! there shouldnt...alloy hack is more OP than elite core hack now, neither can be released

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/08/2015 10:48pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 10/08/2015 6:46pm

NO! there shouldnt...alloy hack is more OP than elite core hack now, neither can be released

If alloy hack was released, cores hack would probably be useless. One needs alloy and cash to get cores only. Plus, just spam buy & sell nano boxes to get some alloy lol.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/09/2015 6:23am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 10/08/2015 3:59pm
Gloria Posted on: 10/08/2015 2:20pm

Dear Styruslolz,

thank you and ya, i can increase the zombie spawn rate as much as i want

i can't give you the AoB, but ill make a seperate hack (how much do you want this new hack to be increased?)

Thanks,

i personally think 3 aditional would be nice like, 2x, 4x, 6x more from your settings.
I agree that only increasing the currend one, will caus many lags to people with low CPU-Power.

With the way from godeco, he use a value ähm think it was something between 2-4, i use 15-20 in normal mode and 5-10 in NM mode. 

This is funny like hell.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/09/2015 5:22pm
Quote Post

Hey guys,

My first post on the forums, I was reading through this topic and noticed you were talking about the recently added "Zombie spawn rate increased
 (working)".

I'm a bit afraid to use it, since I play a legitimate account and only use hacks that are barely noticable, like cheap ammo and the recently added turrets added instead of removed hacks.

I had a question about the ZombieSpawn rate hack, will it work in Apocalypse/Last Man Standing/Virus Samples?
I use a tanky lvl 60 heavy and usually have to wait like 3 minutes for the others to die, I'd like to speed that up with the extra zombies, but I'm wondering if only I will see those zombies, because that's what happens with the 100% drop rate hack for example.

I don't want to be the only one getting killed by the extra zombies lol and I'm wondering how you suggest I use that hack. (For example most spawns in missions are scripted, so maybe each trigger will spawn more zombies but not unlimited, which the events can provide, so I hope it's like massive amount of zombies that just keep on coming).

Sorry if I shouldn't ask such a question here.

Thank you,
zeroxsx

EDIT:
P.S. thank you for not creating an Elite Core hack, it would be so horrible.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/09/2015 7:54pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Not creating means not releasing, there are some hacks that are just horrible if released because NK would just patch them right after and add anti-cheat in that section.
The other won't see your extra zombies, just use the spawn rate hack on self-boosted mutiplayer.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/09/2015 8:51pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/09/2015 3:54pm

Not creating means not releasing, there are some hacks that are just horrible if released because NK would just patch them right after and add anti-cheat in that section.
The other won't see your extra zombies, just use the spawn rate hack on self-boosted mutiplayer.

Ah yes that makes sense, thank you very much! :)
I made a temporary account and noticed it doesn't affect contracts and the event anyway, just normal missions.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/09/2015 8:53pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Try the other zombie spawn rate. Anyways the older one was just an aob verison of an exp hack by scanning something in double, and then modding another double value.