[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/09/2015 10:21pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Gloria Posted on: 10/09/2015 2:23am

Thanks,

i personally think 3 aditional would be nice like, 2x, 4x, 6x more from your settings.
I agree that only increasing the currend one, will caus many lags to people with low CPU-Power.

Added a new hack which is 4x more than my original settings, total spawn rate is increased 80x LOL

zeroxsx Posted on: 10/09/2015 1:22pm

Hey guys,

My first post on the forums, I was reading through this topic and noticed you were talking about the recently added "Zombie spawn rate increased
 (working)".

I'm a bit afraid to use it, since I play a legitimate account and only use hacks that are barely noticable, like cheap ammo and the recently added turrets added instead of removed hacks.

I had a question about the ZombieSpawn rate hack, will it work in Apocalypse/Last Man Standing/Virus Samples?
I use a tanky lvl 60 heavy and usually have to wait like 3 minutes for the others to die, I'd like to speed that up with the extra zombies, but I'm wondering if only I will see those zombies, because that's what happens with the 100% drop rate hack for example.

I don't want to be the only one getting killed by the extra zombies lol and I'm wondering how you suggest I use that hack. (For example most spawns in missions are scripted, so maybe each trigger will spawn more zombies but not unlimited, which the events can provide, so I hope it's like massive amount of zombies that just keep on coming).

well...you're no longer legit, you used hacks...actually if u truly value your account, dont use any of the hacks on it, they all have risks...

also, i dont recommend using my spawn rate hack in multiplayer unless playing with urself or someone u trust (they won't see the extra zombies but they will see your extra kills at end of match)

and to clarify, most hacks you use will be client sided meaning it will only affect you, no one else

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/09/2015 11:11pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 10/09/2015 6:21pm

well...you're no longer legit, you used hacks...actually if u truly value your account, dont use any of the hacks on it, they all have risks...

also, i dont recommend using my spawn rate hack in multiplayer unless playing with urself or someone u trust (they won't see the extra zombies but they will see your extra kills at end of match)

and to clarify, most hacks you use will be client sided meaning it will only affect you, no one else

Wait, most hacks? All hacks affect yourself only, no way to buff someone using your hacks.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/09/2015 11:52pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/09/2015 7:11pm

Wait, most hacks? All hacks affect yourself only, no way to buff someone using your hacks.

you know what i meant....lol

some hacks can affect others *wink* wink in negative ways

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/10/2015 12:14am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You can just jump through the wall and end the game early... but there is no way you can change other players things.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/10/2015 10:54am
Quote Post

Could somebody make a 100/10,000/whatever buyable strongbox hack? 

I see there is one to get 10 store titans instead of 3, but if we had another hack that turned that number into hundreds or thousands, boom. instant alloy hack. 

Just go to store, buy 10000 nanos at once, scrap them, craft everything you want, and then the game is completed, lol. 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/10/2015 11:15am
Quote Post

zeroxsx Posted on: 10/09/2015 1:22pm

Hey guys,

My first post on the forums, I was reading through this topic and noticed you were talking about the recently added "Zombie spawn rate increased
 (working)".

I'm a bit afraid to use it, since I play a legitimate account and only use hacks that are barely noticable, like cheap ammo and the recently added turrets added instead of removed hacks.

I had a question about the ZombieSpawn rate hack, will it work in Apocalypse/Last Man Standing/Virus Samples?
I use a tanky lvl 60 heavy and usually have to wait like 3 minutes for the others to die, I'd like to speed that up with the extra zombies, but I'm wondering if only I will see those zombies, because that's what happens with the 100% drop rate hack for example.

I don't want to be the only one getting killed by the extra zombies lol and I'm wondering how you suggest I use that hack. (For example most spawns in missions are scripted, so maybe each trigger will spawn more zombies but not unlimited, which the events can provide, so I hope it's like massive amount of zombies that just keep on coming).

Yea that makes sense, I actually really like the game and have been playing it for quite a few months, even purchased EAC and the premium guns.
Sometimes I just get really tired of the grind.
I'll be steering clear from the spawn rate hacks and pretty much most of them as you said, but I think I'll still use the free ammo every now and then.

I'd like to use the "Freeze Tickets after Going on NM Match" hack, since the others which add 1 or add 10 premium tickets are much more susceptible to being spotted by the system/admins, so I think freezing the legitimate tickets would be quite safe right? I'd really like to play more nightmare, it would be hard for other players to notice that I'm playing more than 5 matches per day as well.

Also, I tried the extra spawn hack and noticed that it doesn't only makes the objects stronger but also the zombies, even the black weapons I gave myself have trouble killing normal zombies in non-nightmare mode.

Btw, I was trying out some of the other hacks besides ammo and black gear on my new alt account and noticed some fail to apply the hack.
I can't vote them as not working since I don't have 5 posts yet so I'll point them out here:
Zero Movement penalty (First time it failed today)
Buyable Nantonium Stronboxes (Was already failed yesterday)
10x buyable Strongbox (Already failing yesterday)
Instant reload (Already failing yesterday)
No cooldown on abilities (Already failing yesterday) (The 3 second Cooldown hack works though)

Sorry for the long post..

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/10/2015 12:43pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Yea there was another hotfix. Obviously its dead.
Yeah maybe that will work (for the strongbox idea) but there are much easier ways to do it and there will be no alloy hack.
Also that 3 second cooldown and wide chance of gear fixer are both working.
I also added unbreakable instant reload.
Instant reload was tested against all the hotfixes that were released, worked in all, effewe2's instant reload breaks after a patch.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/10/2015 1:20pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/10/2015 8:43am

Yea there was another hotfix. Obviously its dead.
Yeah maybe that will work (for the strongbox idea) but there are much easier ways to do it and there will be no alloy hack.
Also that 3 second cooldown and wide chance of gear fixer are both working.
I also added unbreakable instant reload.
Instant reload was tested against all the hotfixes that were released, worked in all, effewe2's instant reload breaks after a patch.

Glad to see you added your own unbreakable instant reload :)
+karma

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/10/2015 1:23pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Does the movement mod hack (mine) lag the trainer out a bit?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/10/2015 1:53pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

It's absolutely amazing to be able to use unbreakable instant reload, +Karma to you!

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/10/2015 2:07pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Thanks! I created it a while ago, it never broke, and it shouldn't now. I also created a movement one that might take a while to scan.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 10:50am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/10/2015 10:07am

Thanks! I created it a while ago, it never broke, and it shouldn't now. I also created a movement one that might take a while to scan.

I've finally tried out the movement one not too long ago, and it works great. Takes long but not too long to scan for. I've also noticed a new drop only nantonium(from bosses), would It be safe to use or could it possible result in an instant ban if you end up collecting too much nano's?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 1:11pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I have an unbreakable nanotonium drop hack too, it never broke since I made it about 2 months ago. Let me know if you want that released.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 2:55pm
Quote Post
Gloria Posted on: 10/09/2015 2:23am

Thanks,

i personally think 3 aditional would be nice like, 2x, 4x, 6x more from your settings.
I agree that only increasing the currend one, will caus many lags to people with low CPU-Power.

Added a new hack which is 4x more than my original settings, total spawn rate is increased 80x LOL

Damn this is really funny and challenging.

Many thx for that.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 10/11/2015 4:50pm
Quote Post
randomly2100 Posted on: 10/11/2015 6:50am
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/10/2015 10:07am

I've finally tried out the movement one not too long ago, and it works great. Takes long but not too long to scan for. I've also noticed a new drop only nantonium(from bosses), would It be safe to use or could it possible result in an instant ban if you end up collecting too much nano's?

For many-many months I have been using Konghack. But as today I got banned. Can only play with hackers. 
I dont know if it is related to alloys (with spawn rate increase you can hit alloy limit per match, resulting with autoban) or the nantohack