[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/11/2015 9:57pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You don't get banned from having the trident/m1000 and no one noting you I think. Not sure if the weapon checker is still there, but I haven't got banned from having m1000.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/11/2015 10:15pm
Quote Post
the Stealthy Cat

Gonna test the hacks if it still working. :D

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/11/2015 10:19pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

0 movement, instant reload, cooldown, 10 premium tickets will not work after a patch. Sometimes something else breaks too. Now most should be working.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/12/2015 6:55am
Quote Post

Hi, black edition also hack yours collection rewards including black collections.
How to disable a reward for collection?
Specifically, I'm talking about these two awards, which may cause report

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/12/2015 9:54am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

there isn't a hack to disable collection yet, your best bet is to avoid abusing blacks

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/12/2015 12:51pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
zlDeadPvP Posted on: 09/12/2015 2:55am

Hi, black edition also hack yours collection rewards including black collections.
How to disable a reward for collection?
Specifically, I'm talking about these two awards, which may cause report

The black collections do not show in game (you don't get 5 hp regen), they're just a display bug. Plus you get all the black collections when you apply mastery hack.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/12/2015 4:50pm
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

Masteries are an Array of [70] and the maximum XP per array is 524,000 :P
Remember that array of byte are limited, i'm not even using Array of bytes to generate premiums stuff and NPC weapons (npc weapons cannot be saved) there's alot of thing impossible to do with Array of bytes.

I also made 2 PowerGrep Actions that allow an entire conversion of Private into Public (which mean i can execute any function within the class), more than helpfull isn't it ?

Your best bet is to write your own .as3 code, and execute function by passing arguments on the fly, well it's not a tutorial but YOU guys should go deeper into this than just making AoB with jpexs (most of the time AoB is needed) but for specfic game function such as executing or reading variables, you CAN'T WITH AOB.

Ps: i'm not bragging i'm serious, always. blush

If you intend to generate premiums gun, set your weapon grade, set your current xp/masteries, your mp games, token revive, your amount of time played (account), your number of monster_type killed, convert your current class (Assault -> Medic) or grant yourself a temporary Black Diamond Badge....(and much more) i wish you luck with AoB lol.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/12/2015 5:23pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Yeah, i know aob can't do too many things, but AoB can change somethings you listed but not set them. 
Also that while finding out what does what is hard with obfuscation, writing is a whole new level lol.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/12/2015 7:09pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
Nightshades Posted on: 09/12/2015 12:50pm

Masteries are an Array of [70] and the maximum XP per array is 524,000 :P
Remember that array of byte are limited, i'm not even using Array of bytes to generate premiums stuff and NPC weapons (npc weapons cannot be saved) there's alot of thing impossible to do with Array of bytes.

I also made 2 PowerGrep Actions that allow an entire conversion of Private into Public (which mean i can execute any function within the class), more than helpfull isn't it ?

Your best bet is to write your own .as3 code, and execute function by passing arguments on the fly, well it's not a tutorial but YOU guys should go deeper into this than just making AoB with jpexs (most of the time AoB is needed) but for specfic game function such as executing or reading variables, you CAN'T WITH AOB.

Ps: i'm not bragging i'm serious, always. blush

If you intend to generate premiums gun, set your weapon grade, set your current xp/masteries, your mp games, token revive, your amount of time played (account), your number of monster_type killed, convert your current class (Assault -> Medic) or grant yourself a temporary Black Diamond Badge....(and much more) i wish you luck with AoB lol.

to convince people you're not just an ass you should submit more hacks or even just write a (even small) tutorial about the things you brag about. I doubt you will but I always like to give second chances 

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/13/2015 12:33pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Zenwaichi Posted on: 09/12/2015 5:54am

your best bet is to avoid abusing blacks

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/13/2015 10:27pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Does anyone have their accounts banned really fast? Because my accounts got mp banned within 2 hours.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/14/2015 8:09am
Quote Post

One of my accounts was banned yesterday but another is doing fine, even after using the black box hacks.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/14/2015 2:07pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/13/2015 6:27pm

Does anyone have their accounts banned really fast? Because my accounts got mp banned within 2 hours.

KHUT right now is easily detected?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/14/2015 2:14pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
dogmeat11 Posted on: 09/14/2015 10:07am

The KHUT is completely undetectable to web games.  The hacks you use, on the other hand, can potentially be detected.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 09/14/2015 2:26pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 09/14/2015 10:14am
dogmeat11 Posted on: 09/14/2015 10:07am

The KHUT is completely undetectable to web games.  The hacks you use, on the other hand, can potentially be detected.

well it's like everyone is talking about that they are easily detected right now on SAS4 (I'm using KHUT btw) and makes me wonder what hacks they are using that makes them easily detected