[Information] SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Important info you should know when using the hacks!
RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 6:33pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

also no lol
any stuff like 100% cores,keys, extreme weapon mods (inf damage), instant win or ban evasion hacks won't be released.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 6:33pm
Quote Post
randomly2100 Posted on: 08/26/2015 2:19pm
Could it be possible to modify buyable nantoniums to give chance of cores instead of chance of keys? I would do it, but I wouldn't know what I'm doing, that stuff is too advanced for me :(

We already have something better and no; it will not be publicly released.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/26/2015 10:43pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

people ask everywhere. one person in the in game room called me mean because i didn't share core hacks.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/27/2015 12:08am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/26/2015 6:43pm

people ask everywhere. one person in the in game room called me mean because i didn't share core hacks.

LOL, #relatable xD

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/27/2015 1:01am
Quote Post

Core hack is childs play anyway...

The real fun is going into apacolypse wiht nothing but a HVM001 with absolutely no augments at all. and entering butt naked into the match.

You take damage like someone wearing all black maxed out armor and 1 shot kill everything with your OP HVM001 that never runs out of ammo :)

Who needs cores or fancy guns/gear when you can take it to a whole new level?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/27/2015 1:05am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 08/26/2015 9:01pm

Who needs cores or fancy guns/gear when you can take it to a whole new level?

holy shit, your so right xD trolling people with armor hack + damage hack, so fun LOL

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/27/2015 1:26am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

people want cores because they want themselves to be different from others. or just they want to just look better.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/27/2015 9:33pm
Quote Post

i dont have damage hack on my trainer

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/27/2015 9:40pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
black death Posted on: 08/27/2015 5:33pm

i dont have damage hack on my trainer

no body does, its not a public hack

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/27/2015 10:25pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

nobody? people who know how to hack do.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/28/2015 12:13am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/27/2015 6:25pm

nobody? people who know how to hack do.

yes, people do have it, but its not public >:D and never will be (i hope)

styruslolz Posted on: 08/27/2015 5:40pm

no body does, its not a public hack

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/28/2015 1:25am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

anthony's toolbox had some hacks like that, but it became outdated before it was even shut down.

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/28/2015 3:16am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/27/2015 9:25pm

anthony's toolbox had some hacks like that, but it became outdated before it was even shut down.

i think most hack creators (not just anthony) here have the damage hack lol, its not that rare i think

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/28/2015 4:45am
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 08/26/2015 2:33pm
Could it be possible to modify buyable nantoniums to give chance of cores instead of chance of keys? I would do it, but I wouldn't know what I'm doing, that stuff is too advanced for me :(

And how does one acquire access to "something better?"

Are you simply going to be an elitist about this?

RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide Posted on: 08/28/2015 3:31pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
ruthlessmarine Posted on: 08/28/2015 12:45am
effewe2 Posted on: 08/26/2015 2:33pm

And how does one acquire access to "something better?"

Are you simply going to be an elitist about this?

are you simply going to call him an elitist just because he doesnt want to publicly share the hack...oh pls, its someone elses hack (he can do whatever the hell he wants)

aren't you satisfied with the hacks we have so far, bro? we update em constantly when they get patched so they're always working...instead i see no appreciation from you and i see you're calling the guy that put up 90% of the hack here an "elitist" just because he doesn't want to share a hack...

with this kind of attitude, effewe may stop "updating" these hacks for you guys, and just let them get patched and you wont be using the KHUT for SAS 4 soon :P

EDIT: anyways, i just updated the mastery hack, increased the length of AoB and wildcarded it, so it should survive some updates like the always crit + movment speed hack, i hope :D

also, some hacks are not updated yet, so be patient, dont complain pls, this is not their job