XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 10/25/2015 10:51pm
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 10/24/2015 2:31pm
misha_agent Posted on: 10/24/2015 2:02pm

After reading all post I was able to edit client.xml. I was reading some of you are able to "force drop" some isos, could someone guide me what i need to change?

<inCombatDropRateHit>1000.99</inCombatDropRateHit>

<inCombatDropRateKo>1000.99</inCombatDropRateKo>

ISO not dropping yet never does on first day.  Will by tomorrow

For those not sure which XML file it is the one you are fighting in. So if you want ISO while your fighting in SO it will 1030.xml, or if you want it while you get xp from chapter 12 use 112.xml.

i tried to download 1030.xml but couldn't find it the MA XML Grabber so for SO wich one will be?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 10/25/2015 11:37pm
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here
misha_agent Posted on: 10/25/2015 6:51pm
Snip

i tried to download 1030.xml but couldn't find it the MA XML Grabber so for SO wich one will be?

Added 1030.xml to the program.

I don't have time right now but soon I will add an option to input the name (for example, 1030) and it will attempt to download that.

1.2.5:
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/dnSFgyx7157x562d675e68f62

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
maaxmlgrabber.zip 203.94 KB 476

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 10/26/2015 1:22am
Quote Post
take it easy
Simple_AOB Posted on: 10/25/2015 7:37pm
misha_agent Posted on: 10/25/2015 6:51pm
Snip

Added 1030.xml to the program.

I don't have time right now but soon I will add an option to input the name (for example, 1030) and it will attempt to download that.

1.2.5:
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/dnSFgyx7157x562d675e68f62

THX Again, i hope that u add manual input soon ;)

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
maaxmlgrabber.zip 203.94 KB 476

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 10/30/2015 8:17pm
Quote Post

PVP is out again, files updated to 20151029155535

Edited: It changed again to 20151030141502

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/04/2015 1:09am
Quote Post

Anyone who still looking for new stuff in game files? The groupboss silver exploit and the loot table usio change working like a charm. Maybe there is something more easy and amazing stuff we could find and use. Like manipulate XP/deploy/boss rewards or ally bonuses (increse the chances or something).
I think we should discuss more of possible ideas.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/04/2015 3:21am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 11/03/2015 8:09pm

Anyone who still looking for new stuff in game files? The groupboss silver exploit and the loot table usio change working like a charm. Maybe there is something more easy and amazing stuff we could find and use. Like manipulate XP/deploy/boss rewards or ally bonuses (increse the chances or something).
I think we should discuss more of possible ideas.

I was very surprised that the GB silver trick worked. I was certain that silver was flagged as Hard Currency and only handled server-side. Maybe it is, and the GB trick just fools the server verification, who knows. But it definitely makes me think if there is an obscure circumstance that allows accumulation of the other currencies; gold, cp, energy, etc.

Personally I've tried the following with no succes (CVE or not saved after reload):

- Increasing level completion rewards. I made 5-starring missions reward 1.000.000 silver, 100.000 XP 10.000 CP and 1000 gold. But none of it was saved after reloading.

- Reduce training time on heroes (CVE)

- Reduce purchase cost of heroes to 1 CP and other items in the shop (CVE)

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/04/2015 5:13am
Quote Post

We should find something which is legal in the game. For example we can edit hero and enemy values, I put millions of health for me or enemy, making my full gear free action, increse damage to the sky, ect. The server won't checking these values.
Even GBs can hacked 'legally' since former ones keep appearing in some videos and players can beat them.

For a moment lets see a few little ones: I think somehow we could be able to change daily mission rewards to drop LE gear rewards every day. Since both in the game we could swop values (like we did with the uiso), same as deploys or boss rewards.
So far I didn't find anything useful about training or incresing XP.

Funny thing is: the guy who created (or just showed) xp&training hack didn't seem to use any request trick in charles, but looked like he using leethax since the blue screen appearing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9swDwcXmuM

If you look at his channel you can see he basicly has everything we do. I think we really miss something simple.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/04/2015 6:21am
Quote Post

Files were updated today, not sure what they changed since no patch notes. 20151103111950

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/04/2015 6:42am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 11/04/2015 12:13am

We should find something which is legal in the game. For example we can edit hero and enemy values, I put millions of health for me or enemy, making my full gear free action, increse damage to the sky, ect. The server won't checking these values.
Even GBs can hacked 'legally' since former ones keep appearing in some videos and players can beat them.

For a moment lets see a few little ones: I think somehow we could be able to change daily mission rewards to drop LE gear rewards every day. Since both in the game we could swop values (like we did with the uiso), same as deploys or boss rewards.

Funny thing is: the guy who created (or just showed) xp&training hack didn't seem to use any request trick in charles, but looked like he using leethax since the blue screen appearing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9swDwcXmuM

If you look at his channel you can see he basicly has everything we do. I think we really miss something simple.

I think there is something we must change on the client.xml because the requirements he is requesting when someone purchase any item are 20 unstable isos, an active group boss from spec ops, and something about a frame code (i think we can change this for something on charles).

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/04/2015 7:11am
Quote Post

That frame hack bs is from long time ago. Does anyone even have a clue what is that suppose to mean? Doubt it. That website about framhack is pretty useless.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/04/2015 12:03pm
Quote Post

Also keep an open mind towards many of the video hacks you see demonstrated. I'm sure some of them are faked.

Some people probably run a virtual machine to host a local version of the game (an offline simulation, basically) where they can just do anything they want.

But yeah I've tried altering the droprate and loot on boss roulettes and deploys. I never did manage to get it working, but I believe someone else on these boards have, although he says it causes CVE or the rewards aren't saved.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/04/2015 12:08pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 11/04/2015 12:13am

From the video, i realise that even if spec ops is down, he still has many group bosses active. Does anyone know how to do this? This would come in handy if u missed many lockboxes heroes,

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/04/2015 7:58pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

In client.xml, you can mess with ??? for the group bosses. Still testing.

also, maybe change isEnabled to true

and maybe change expireDate>144?????<expiredate> to
expireDate>null<expiredate etc

dunno
still working on auto player hacks too, I'm aware they've changed a bit

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/05/2015 1:10am
Quote Post

Another day, another patch. 20151103203542

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 11/05/2015 3:50pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 11/04/2015 2:58pm

In client.xml, you can mess with ??? for the group bosses. Still testing.

also, maybe change isEnabled to true

and maybe change expireDate>144?????<expiredate> to
expireDate>null<expiredate etc

dunno
still working on auto player hacks too, I'm aware they've changed a bit

I tried the expiredate thingie on group boss and limited time tasks a long time ago. Didn't work.
The group boss silver expliot taught us that a hard currency can be earned (not "hacked") more than it was meant to. I'm not very good with words, so I am unable to express what I'm thinking. But, I think "What it is and how it is earned" should be our starting point.
Also, has anyone ever tried changing the requirements for task completion?

Just let me sleep.