XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 12/20/2015 4:09pm
Quote Post
vGaZa Posted on: 12/20/2015 8:30am
atultiriri Posted on: 12/19/2015 8:37pm
vGaZa Posted on: 12/19/2015 5:13pvmaha Posted on: 12/11/2015 1:45pm

Thanks for the share bro !, Between do u have this one as well? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89MyZ3qrgEw

If that's what I think it is, here's how the team-up is done.
I'll take season 2 chapter 9 mission 6 heroic battle as an example.
First, get the 209.xml file. Then, look for the particular heroic battle (you can look at the battle description and search for the text.) Copy the id and search for it within the 209.xml file.
You will see owned_cameo as event type. Change it to hard_cameo. Map the file, clear cache, reload and enjoy.

Sweet it works! Thanks alot.

Btw its only for herioc battles only? or there is one for deploy missons as well?

For deploy, you can try deleting everything in the <missioneventhero> tag of the respective deploy. It will allow you to deploy without the hero. However, you'll get an error, as expected.
Btw, I haven't tried changing the id of the required hero. You can try that and see what you find out.

Just let me sleep.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 12/20/2015 6:23pm
Quote Post
atultiriri Posted on: 12/20/2015 11:09am
vGaZa Posted on: 12/20/2015 8:30am
atultiriri Posted on: 12/19/2015 8:37pm
vGaZa Posted on: 12/19/2015 5:13pvmaha Posted on: 12/11/2015 1:45pm

Thanks for the share bro !, Between do u have this one as well? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89MyZ3qrgEw

If that's what I think it is, here's how the team-up is done.
I'll take season 2 chapter 9 mission 6 heroic battle as an example.
First, get the 209.xml file. Then, look for the particular heroic battle (you can look at the battle description and search for the text.) Copy the id and search for it within the 209.xml file.
You will see owned_cameo as event type. Change it to hard_cameo. Map the file, clear cache, reload and enjoy.

Sweet it works! Thanks alot.

Btw its only for herioc battles only? or there is one for deploy missons as well?

For deploy, you can try deleting everything in the <missioneventhero> tag of the respective deploy. It will allow you to deploy without the hero. However, you'll get an error, as expected.
Btw, I haven't tried changing the id of the required hero. You can try that and see what you find out.

In the chapter 4 mission 1 of season 2 , i tried changing mocking bird deploy to example (thor), It shows the deploy button but as soon as i try to click it, A cve error comes out saying " the game has been updated please refresh ur browser " . When i refresh it didnt stick.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 12/21/2015 2:21pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

STAY ON TOPIC!
if you cant get a certain item (a spec op drop) then post your complaint in the appropriate forum (like the spec op forum)

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 12/22/2015 4:32pm
Quote Post

can anyone who not using a profile picture start doing so?? so that its easier for us to know if you a regulars or a newly member.. 

nothing personal tho.. just its simplify the answer that we all can provide.. hence if you not new member you will certainly understand keyword or a hint.. and for us to direct the newly member accordingly.. 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 12/25/2015 1:30am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

new update: 20151223111838

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 12/27/2015 7:36pm
Quote Post

anyone has found a way to get more "Duck in a box" lockboxes?
i am not liking it at all so far got 5 duplicates out of 90 lockboxes

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/14/2016 11:40am
Quote Post

Hello guys

I made myself a force drop editing missions xml but only works when I edit the from the normal itens. And I just edited the missions xml.
But I have see threads of force drop with another edited xmls.

Can someone post links from these xmls, actual, please?
I'm new on forum and I liking and learning a lot!

My goal is to learn more and can contribute too!

------
And edited SWF and what was the changes.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/14/2016 2:11pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

A great start would be for you to describe which lines of the mission XML you edited to generate a force drop of items. There used to be edited XMLs and a couple SWF files, but these are ages old and contain data which doesn't apply. Further, the reason the original force drop worked, was because you could repeat the data you're sending twice, and the server would accept the second send. That was the magic of the old force drop, not the skillful editing of XML files.

Nontheless, how did you do it, and
what do you get? We'd be glad to
run with the ball and hack
something together.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/14/2016 6:32pm
Quote Post
rafaelhiv Posted on: 01/14/2016 6:40am

Hello guys

I made myself a force drop editing missions xml but only works when I edit the from the normal itens. And I just edited the missions xml.
But I have see threads of force drop with another edited xmls.

Can someone post links from these xmls, actual, please?
I'm new on forum and I liking and learning a lot!

My goal is to learn more and can contribute too!

------
And edited SWF and what was the changes.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/facebook/3096332-release-marvels-avengers-alliance-public-ultimate-force-drop.html
If i am not wrong this is what you are looking for?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/14/2016 6:59pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

jarly Posted on: 01/14/2016 9:11am

Further, the reason the original force drop worked, was because you could repeat the data you're sending twice, and the server would accept the second send. That was the magic of the old force drop, not the skillful editing of XML files.

Just in case anyone missed that and they want to go on for 4 more pages about how these old files will magically help us.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/15/2016 12:11am
Quote Post

New update: 20160113164628

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/15/2016 1:22am
Quote Post

Thanks for answers

I edited just the missions xmls
droprate on hit and kill to 1.0

Go back to start of the xml and then you search for loot, the first result will be the first lootTable what the drop will try to get. Note what that lootTable will send you to another and maybe another one. Until you get on a big list of rewardId and its respectices (means the chance to get that item, I change to 100.0)
You need to respect the agentLevel necessary to get that item, if not, u will got a error.
And you cant change the rewardId to another one. 
In other words, this method only will help you to control wich itens you will get on batle. 

(I'm using to get iso)

If u do it right, dont need to map anything else, just the mission xml and not have to use breakpoints.

-----
Maybe everyone knows that, but like I said before, I want to contribute.
Thank you for the help.
And sorry about my english

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/15/2016 10:05am
Quote Post

i found this in new xml
is this true ?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/15/2016 12:11pm
Quote Post

If it's there it's true. Anyway few of my friends got this error seasons ago and nothing happened. I always cheated never got any message. Don't worry about it.
But here is a funny one: codes can show you there is a monthly subscription for MAA.

<name>activate_subscriptions</name>
      <text>JOIN S.H.I.E.L.D. ELITE</text>
    </localeString>
    <localeString>
      <generated>false</generated>
      <locale>en_US</locale>
      <name>benefit_info</name>
      <text>For $19.99 a month, S.H.I.E.L.D. ELITE Agents will receive the following benefits:</text>

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/15/2016 1:35pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Exactly. There's lots of stuff in the code, but no reason to get stressed. Just keep hacking.

atdt *67