Quote Post
Ahssherder Posted on: 01/21/2016 10:05pm

/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/20160120152802/client/xml/

/marvelshield/production_n7/ac/*/client/xml/

Just change numbers for a (*) and no need to update codes anymore

Thank you very much for this tip

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/22/2016 7:58pm
Quote Post

Anyone tried to change more values about GBs? Since we could edit GBs to drop unlimited silver, we might can edit the XP after fights as well. On the video the same thing happens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9swDwcXmuM

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/23/2016 12:47am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 01/22/2016 2:58pm

Anyone tried to change more values about GBs? Since we could edit GBs to drop unlimited silver, we might can edit the XP after fights as well. On the video the same thing happens. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9swDwcXmuM

if you can lead me on where group boss lies in xml.. i will know exectly what to change.. and show you the result..

Edit one : Found the coressponding line about the matter.. trying to tested it.. and see if if either one of two possible outcome i could think.. 1. CVE after you change it.. 2nd. visual after you change it... soo i will get back to you after i can confirm this

Edit two : try to change the corresponding.. and the xp did change.. but seems visual... so i did another test with ridiculous ammount.. and got cve afterward.. 

Edit 3 : can anyone tell me on how does the silver trick work again since i never really look up to it when people posted about it since i never needed plenty of silver.. but now i need to understand the nature and applies it on xp so that maybe i could do something about it no longer be only visual.. 

edit 4 : I take a good look on the video and i notice about the leveling hack.. soo based on my knowledge i did manage to change couple of things.. and yet its all fail due to cve... so my conclusion is that they using different method then us.. mean its not xml injection.. OR.. the game already patched since that.. (video from june 2015) and they patch its since if theres any anomaly will resulted cve.. OR i just inexperience and completly do it wrong..

what i change include : 
1) changing the requirement for any level  2 and above heroes to follow level 2 level up requirement. (client.xml)
2) changing the Groupboss XP from standard to 5000 each including henchman, (client.xml)
3) changing the training speedup multiplier and power to 99.9 (client.xml)
4) changing the abtest of training speed up multiplier value to 99.99 (ab.xml)

what problems that i encounter
1) CVE accours right after i try to adjust it in game.
2) In training after i finish certain hero training.. cve occurs.. and after restart.. that hero will still be in training.. but with the same remaining time..
3) Visual xp gain on group boss and cve after it reach enough point to level up.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/23/2016 12:17pm
Quote Post
take it easy

All this is possible using rewrite rules in charles, I've been trying but no positive result so far. But this is the right way to achieve

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/23/2016 2:15pm
Quote Post
Ahssherder Posted on: 01/23/2016 7:17am

All this is possible using rewrite rules in charles, I've been trying but no positive result so far. But this is the right way to achieve

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2OHMPgPw6UoWDUwancxUHliaFU/view?usp=sharing

I think its files from old groupboss with RewriteRules what u told.
I dont remember where I got this.

Maybe help to study

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/23/2016 3:15pm
Quote Post

does rewrite rule bypass cve? since i thought its be the same 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/23/2016 3:45pm
Quote Post
take it easy
rafaelhiv Posted on: 01/23/2016 9:15am

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2OHMPgPw6UoWDUwancxUHliaFU/view?usp=sharing

I think its files from old groupboss with RewriteRules what u told.
I dont remember where I got this.

Maybe help to study

May be u got that from here: https://konghack.com/topic/10133-maa_gb

calanextz2 Posted on: 01/23/2016 10:15am

does rewrite rule bypass cve? since i thought its be the same 

If possible, this method can be switched requests and responses with some rules u can fool the server

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/24/2016 5:10pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Mess with stuff 
You're right cal, thanks.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/24/2016 6:28pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 01/24/2016 12:10pm

Mess with stuff 
You're right cal, thanks.

two type of hacking my friend.. 

1. to make game enjoyable and fun.
2. to ruin a game and make them out of business in few month..

soo surely we don't want the latter

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/24/2016 7:34pm
Quote Post
take it easy

Hmmmm..... what they're you? I'm sure I saw these 2 post before, but not anymore. up to something or think they have discovered something important, something like this:

Aobscan(_swap,d1 d2 d3 62 04 46 ?? 03)
_swap+01 :
db d3 d2

LOL :D

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/24/2016 10:17pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 01/22/2016 2:58pm

This video can be fake. You can map game actions and then do anything in game. It's like playing MAA on a different server, but after refresh everything is gone

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/25/2016 1:41am
Quote Post

its possible with charles xp and animation run fine but refresh de game and all is normal...

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/26/2016 9:12pm
Quote Post
pbarrebenta Posted on: 01/26/2016 4:10pm

i know how to do that xD

So, why do you not share this with us?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/26/2016 10:01pm
Quote Post

great! keep it with you.
Don't try to increase your points by posting useless comments

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 01/27/2016 12:40am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

NO MORE ADVERTISING of for sale services. 
you can mention it, but no links, and no pics.