Slightly off topic, but I did get that x1 furie, got lvl 90 and used it... and that thing totally sucks.
I feel kinda sorry for the poor suckers grinding away for it atm...
But seriously, it was pretty damn useless even with 5x rps hack. Mostly just because I fail to see a situation where it has an advantage over anything else. I could honestly do a better job of killing with a (hack buffed) hvm 001 than I could with a (hack buffed) x1 furie. And for my legit characters, I would take a lone star over a furie.
So to anyone curious, its a gun that shoots blobs of acid. They have a pathetic radius, and while they do reasonable damage, they still take longer to kill anything than any other decent gun (because DoT is slow). Interesting and fun? Yea, a bit.
Worth spending a few hours to hack? Eeeeh, sure, but I got bored with it pretty fast and ended up using m1000 with 5x rps hack for lols.
Worth grinding for a whole week to get? Hell no, thats a sad joke. Also I kinda figure that those slackers at NK read whats here, so imma leave this here for them too.