[Information] SAS4 - New hacks
Post about new hacks here
RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 8:16pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
"0.00512% for someone with only 25k health"

No.
128 hp/sec out of 25000 is a lot, in 200 seconds or a bit more then 3 minutes its a full health regen.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 8:42pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

ok, just to let you know, i honestly dont care and im not complaining, why the hell would i complain when i can easily set myself full invincible to everything...

im just stating this is not a mild regen, thats all...o/

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 8:50pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
randomly2100 Posted on: 11/16/2015 12:54am

It benefits higher lvls not necessarily because they have higher resistance, but because they have much higher health. So much health that the 128hp/second is less than 1% hp regen, 0.00512% for someone with only 25k health, so it's not a big deal at all. I would think invincibility or armor hack would be way more of a concern, so no use complaining about this. 

sorry if i didnt explain correctly, i said its more beneficial to high levels because they have higher defense which means the damage they take from normal zombies is often <100, and a high HP regen easily heals it back

as for low levels, zombies almost one shot you and deal a good chunk of damage to you, and a health regen wont heal you back fast enough

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 8:56pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Yeah, its not mild, and very noticeable in low lvls.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 9:26pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yea ok agreed, health + armor hacks aren't noticable  kinda like the gun buff hacks, as players probably won't be staring at your character the entire time lol..

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 9:28pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

and even if they notice, blame it on the laaaaaaaaaaag

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 9:35pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Obviously its very easy to do sas4 now. 

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 10:32pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
randomly2100 Posted on: 11/16/2015 5:18pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/16/2015 4:35pm

Obviously its very easy to do sas4 now. 

I was also as skilled as that, way before I discovered all these hacks for the game. I don't need hacks to do this game, if it weren't for grinding I never would have been here. Always getting crappy items, but despite that, I would still get the most kills and least deaths every game and I would always have like atleast 500 more kills than anyone I played with. People literally complained to me about how much better I was than them,  and actually repeatedly asked me to stop being so awesome LOL.

same here! just because i hack doesn't mean im noob at the game, I do it also because i got tired of grinding hah

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 10:33pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

also, its not too much of an accomplishment to be good at a shitty flash game though, most of the playerbase are immature little faggots xD

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 10:56pm
Quote Post
randomly2100 Posted on: 11/16/2015 4:03pm
styruslolz Posted on: 11/16/2015 3:42pm

ok, just to let you know, i honestly dont care and im not complaining, why the hell would i complain when i can easily set myself full invincible to everything...

im just stating this is not a mild regen, thats all...o/

It's mild in the sense that effewe could easily make it a hell of a lot more if he wanted to, and definitely mild compared to being invinvible.

^^ This.

I originally tested it with 5,000hp/sec.

This and recovery time are why I made the glass cannon hack. makes it easier to test them out when it doesn't take a long time to take damage.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/16/2015 11:51pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 11/16/2015 5:56pm

This and recovery time are why I made the glass cannon hack. makes it easier to test them out when it doesn't take a long time to take damage.

dang bruh, you ready to release the recovery hack also? xD just throwing your entire trainer out for the public lol 

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/17/2015 12:46am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 11/16/2015 6:51pm

dang bruh, you ready to release the recovery hack also? xD just throwing your entire trainer out for the public lol 

Okay "hackergonnahacklol"

i release a new hack and suddenly "OMG hes releasing his whole trainer!" You two are the most paranoid pair I have seen on here.

Funny how just a moment ago you two were saying you don't play this game anymore and it's too easy LOL.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/17/2015 1:06am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You are. 
Slowly but steadliy hes gonna release his whole trainer.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/17/2015 1:26am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 11/16/2015 7:46pm

i release a new hack and suddenly "OMG hes releasing his whole trainer!" You two are the most paranoid pair I have seen on here.

Funny how just a moment ago you two were saying you don't play this game anymore and it's too easy LOL.

chill man, was joking with ya, release whatever the hell you want man!

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/17/2015 1:29am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

And I also don't care what happens to SAS4, but they will make new autobans.