[Information] SAS4 - New hacks
Post about new hacks here
SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 07/09/2015 2:01am
Quote Post

Added "play nightmare with 0 tickets" to the database.

If you forget to use unlimited nightmare tickets and you run out of tickets: no problem! now you can play with 0 tickets!

I strongly suggest pairing this hack with unlimited nightmare tickets to add a ticket back into your characters inventory.

I am unsure if tickets will go negative if this hack is used and unlimited tickets is not used.

So that said: ****WARNING! UNKNOWN BAN RISK**** if tickets go negative. I have only tested this while using unlimited nightmare tickets hack to add a ticket back in.

by itself unlimited ticket hack wont let you play if you already ran out of tickets, but this hack with unlimited tickets hack will let you play with no tickets left.

Enjoy.

PS: use this thread to discuss new hacks, or to post up descriptions about a new hack you just posted up.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 07/26/2015 7:27pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

summited 5 sec cooldown hack.
this is the better way to enable the skills to cooldown faster.
it is more efficient then the other cooldown hack.
EDIT: other cooldown hack is actually broken.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/22/2015 11:36am
Quote Post

I think there should be a Alloy hack for sas 4 it would be easy to do collection 

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/22/2015 7:31pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Zaid Posted on: 10/22/2015 7:36am

I think there should be a Alloy hack for sas 4 it would be easy to do collection 

this isnt where you request hacks, and i dont think anyone will post alloy hack

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/22/2015 7:44pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
Zaid Posted on: 10/22/2015 7:36am

Have you tried 100% drop to increase alloy? No alloy hack will be released.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/23/2015 11:35am
Quote Post

ok im sorry to post it here

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/23/2015 7:52pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You could make a new thread for hack ideas. (not saying that someone will say "I'll give you it!")

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/26/2015 6:22pm
Quote Post

New full auto hack posted.

It differs from the old one in several ways.

1. It doesn't show up as full auto in the gun stats
2. It doesn't allow overclocking of non-automatic guns
3. It will survive patches and hotfixes unlike the previous version.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/26/2015 8:05pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

So the other one will fall out of use?

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/26/2015 11:14pm
Quote Post

I don't really plan on updating the other one after this patch other than for private use. Getting old updating it every couple days. Hence why I put in the 5 minutes of effort into tracking down one that doesn't need to be updated. Gives full auto which was originally requested, just doesn't give overclocked which I don't really see as a bad thing. Be less likely to have auto-bans attached to it.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/27/2015 12:21am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 10/26/2015 7:14pm

I don't really plan on updating the other one after this patch other than for private use. Getting old updating it every couple days. Hence why I put in the 5 minutes of effort into tracking down one that doesn't need to be updated. Gives full auto which was originally requested, just doesn't give overclocked which I don't really see as a bad thing. Be less likely to have auto-bans attached to it.

sounds good man thanks for the 5 min effort lol

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/27/2015 11:27pm
Quote Post

So over the weekend, I accidentally made the SAS4 MP servers not work. Gotta be the most game breaking exploit for this game so far lol.  I was trying to do something entirely offbase but ended up disconnecting people out of lobbies that I wasn't in(both private and public) and then it lead to kicking people out of matches again that I wasn't in, then ..... completely confusing the game servers and locking them up completely.  None of this was intentional lol, I initially thought it was just me that was being kicked out until I started paying attention to the chat. Priceless!!

If you view the Kongregate and Ninjakiwi SAS4 forums, you'll see quite a bit of threads created for this **"Event"** of people complaining about not being able to join multiplayer games and getting a "Connection Lost" error message.,  I have no plans on sharing this exploit, and I'm sure I'm not the only chap to have stumbled upon this, but am probably the only chap to do it so much that it broke the game lol.

Video of doing bug and the ensuing calamity in kongregate's chat:

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/27/2015 11:33pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Does it kick everyone or just the people in your match? Does it last after a refresh?

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/27/2015 11:40pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/27/2015 7:33pm

Does it kick everyone or just the people in your match? Does it last after a refresh?

kicks everyone in the entire server, and it lasted for about 16 hours after i stopped running the macro. I only ran the gimick for 15 minutes. And then the devs came back to work from their holiday weekend and restarted the game server.

here's the main ninjakiwi thread with some 60 replies:
http://ninjakiwi.com/forums/205-sas-zombie-assault-4-discussion/posts/165160-any-1-geting-connection-lost-problem

there was a thread created a few hours ago, mainly because i tested if it still worked or not a few hours ago. and it affected some people, only did it 8 times but was enough to annoy a small amount of users XD.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/27/2015 11:49pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

So people kept getting kicked even when they restart sas4?