[Information] SAS4 - New hacks
Post about new hacks here
RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 1:07pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Impossible to make premium guns drop from boxes. And that I think no one else knows it besides Nightshades (not in sas4) and me.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 2:59pm
Quote Post

Slightly off topic, but I did get that x1 furie, got lvl 90 and used it... and that thing totally sucks. 

I feel kinda sorry for the poor suckers grinding away for it atm... 

But seriously, it was pretty damn useless even with 5x rps hack. Mostly just because I fail to see a situation where it has an advantage over anything else. I could honestly do a better job of killing with a (hack buffed) hvm 001 than I could with a (hack buffed) x1 furie. And for my legit characters, I would take a lone star over a furie. 

So to anyone curious, its a gun that shoots blobs of acid. They have a pathetic radius, and while they do reasonable damage, they still take longer to kill anything than any other decent gun (because DoT is slow). Interesting and fun? Yea, a bit. 

Worth spending a few hours to hack? Eeeeh, sure, but I got bored with it pretty fast and ended up using m1000 with 5x rps hack for lols. 

Worth grinding for a whole week to get? Hell no, thats a sad joke. Also I kinda figure that those slackers at NK read whats here, so imma leave this here for them too. 

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 3:56pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Obviously it sucks, I got the premiums and they weren't good.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 5:29pm
Quote Post

Plz activated a hack for sas 4 to hack mp games kills deaths loses wins plz hurry

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 5:42pm
Quote Post

Thanks.. I have just got back to this game and the hacks still works Awesome!!

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 5:50pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
dark11778823 Posted on: 10/31/2015 1:29pm

Plz activated a hack for sas 4 to hack mp games kills deaths loses wins plz hurry

nah, nobody will hurry, we will never release a hack like that

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 5:51pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Brovale Posted on: 10/31/2015 1:42pm

Thanks.. I have just got back to this game and the hacks still works Awesome!!

yah, we have begun to make all our hacks unbreakable, so it can survive updates and will work for long time =)

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 6:03pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You see that you released so many hacks that it has become a free-for-all...

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 6:19pm
Quote Post

Guys how many different active SAS threads are there and what is their difference?I see people post same content posts in this and in "hack status thread" .

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 6:24pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/31/2015 2:03pm

You see that you released so many hacks that it has become a free-for-all...

hmm? there are alot of hack that i have not posted here for public use and the hacks i post give barely noticable effects (to protect the hack users from ban and to make sure they don't ruin game experience)

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 6:25pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
mrq123 Posted on: 10/31/2015 2:19pm

Guys how many different active SAS threads are there and what is their difference?I see people post same content posts in this and in "hack status thread" .

i hvae no idea, people just post random shit into the first thread they find, so...

but you should at least try to find a thread that fits what you're going to post, its only logical 

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 7:13pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

People open new posts all the time. To ask questions.

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 10:50pm
Quote Post

that new Black poison splat gun is kind of interesting, it's kind of like painting lol, becomes an eyesore quickly with a fire rate hack though >.<

It has 0 augment slots on purpose, Got other stuff on that make the weapon OP in every way regardless of what augments it has.

And about my disconnection exploit I was talking of on the first and second page, it works from the "hacker" lobby as well lol.  I was making some Hacker Imitators rage by kicking them from their queues, then noticed normal players in chat saying they couldn't connect as well. XD

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 10/31/2015 10:53pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

How did you get the furie? Do you know how to force any weapon/armor?

RE: SAS4 - New hacks Posted on: 11/01/2015 1:24am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/31/2015 6:53pm

How did you get the furie? Do you know how to force any weapon/armor?

to put it bluntly, yes i know how as well, though a different method from others.