[Information] hack status thread
Post here if hacks broken or fixed.
RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 10:33pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Thats only while hack is active.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/03/2015 10:30pm
Quote Post

Guys a quick question:If i open too many strongboxes is it possible to get banned?

King of noobs

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/03/2015 11:36pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

If it was dropped then you will get banned (over a certain number of boxes you carried).

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 1:21am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
mrq123 Posted on: 11/03/2015 5:30pm

Guys a quick question:If i open too many strongboxes is it possible to get banned?

there are always risks, and u never know when NK might add some sort of anti-cheat, so yes, there is definitely a chance of getting banned

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 3:28am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

If you think about it that way, everything you do can MP ban you. Since now you can't get banned, no it is not possible to get banned by opening too much strongboxes, for now.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 5:57am
Quote Post

It seems that they banned my NK account lol.I cant log in to the account at all.

King of noobs

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 12:25pm
Quote Post

I m not sure if it s the right thread to write, but i think i got banned too. I cant load the game with my basic account in Kongregate, although with a new i tried, i can. Its weird because i m pretty sure noone reported me, i was only using hacks in single player, and i was quite legit looking, with not too good items on me, and quite a lot mp matches. I guess they check more deep the users history and their advance in game. Maybe i opened too many boxes or sold too many grenades. Anyway, thnx for the help here, thnx to u, i enjoyed this crappy game, that is a total waste of time :D Hacks are timesaivor.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 7:16pm
Quote Post

You can't load the game at all, or you can't log into multi-player?

If you can't load any NK games at all than you likely got IP banned. Easy to get around. Just change your IP, or use proxy. many proxies out there available for use. I use proxies all the time to prevent ip bans in the first place.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 7:23pm
Quote Post

Yeah i tried proxy and restarted modem but nothing:/

King of noobs

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 8:50pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

did they just ban your entire account? if so..you cant do anything

looks like NK has some serious anti cheat now lol

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 8:56pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

do you remember what you did? what do you think caused this ban?

can be helpful to know...

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 9:16pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
effewe2 Posted on: 11/04/2015 2:16pm

If you can't load any NK games at all than you likely got IP banned. 

Theres no character creation (data wipe) ban and then there is ID ban (entire account prevented) and then we have the IP ban.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 9:21pm
Quote Post

Hmmm the thing is they banned every account i have in NK.I am actually amazed that proxy didnt work.Also any account i create gets banned as well.

King of noobs

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 9:32pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 11/04/2015 3:50pm

did they just ban your entire account? if so..you cant do anything

looks like NK has some serious anti cheat now lol

It appears so!

randomly2100 Posted on: 11/04/2015 4:27pm

Well... if you want answers, better contact support@ninjakiwi.com. What's the worst that could happen if you do? The most important thing is for you to know exactly what caused all of this, know what I'm saying?

what they are going to say is "your account is banned for hacking SAS4".There is no point contacting support if you hacked and got banned i believe.

I ll stick to Kongregate.I think their ban system is lighter than NK.

King of noobs

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 11/04/2015 9:51pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

They have a good reason to ban if they banned you. They probably won't repeal it.