[Information] hack status thread
Post here if hacks broken or fixed.
RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 1:01am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

It is also important to note that these wide chance and choice of gear can't be used together. You might get the drop range to go to crazy random ranges.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 1:24am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

I think it makes the pierce very large.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 1:30am
Quote Post

Sets gun pierce to be similar to a large rocket launcher. Piercing augment will still double it.

So for example a tempest with 1 pierce will now pierce ~two dozen. Add piercing agument on top of that and it would be ridiculously overkill since you will never see that many zombies lined up.

It is client side only, and does not show in gun stats. Just in game you will see it working.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 1:50am
Quote Post

The oldest version I saw over a year ago was on AnthonysToolBox's website. Dunno if he is the original person who discovered it or not though. It was the oldest money hack on SAS4 as far as I know.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 2:32am
Quote Post

You could always ask him. He does post here lol. When I originally updated and posted it, he was still banned from here, so wasn't able to ask him then.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 12:10pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Hes still here, he posted a turret hack.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 5:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

He is still around, he just doesn't post much

https://konghack.com/member/91262-anthonystoolbox

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 8:42pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

"sas 4 box" is probably a fake hack.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 8:51pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/31/2015 4:42pm

"sas 4 box" is probably a fake hack.

there is always one fucktard...

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 9:00pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Remember that guy that duped the core hack? Some people just troll.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 9:21pm
Quote Post

Btw the premium tickets hack does not give you permanent tickets.And it is most likely something that wont get you banned.Have tested it for a while now.(1-2 months).

King of noobs

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 10:05pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

It is permanent premium ticket.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 10:06pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
mrq123 Posted on: 10/31/2015 5:21pm

Btw the premium tickets hack does not give you permanent tickets.And it is most likely something that wont get you banned.Have tested it for a while now.(1-2 months).

what do you mean? the premium tickets are permanet until you use them of course (then just apply hack again, and boom 10 more tickets)

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 10:12pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Probably he meant the normal tickets.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/31/2015 10:28pm
Quote Post

Oh god.I live up to my signature:DI thought that cause it said permanent it meant permanent even if you used them.

King of noobs