Hacks work all fine :0

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/22/2015 7:34pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Syukri Posted on: 10/22/2015 4:47am

The hacks seems to work perfectly, at least for me

Zaid Posted on: 10/22/2015 9:19am

Hacks work all fine :0

yea...they should be working since most of the hacks are unbreakable (we wildcard the aobs so it can always be scanned)

plus...we update em if they somehow stop working :P so ur welcome bruh

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/22/2015 8:01pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
Syukri Posted on: 10/22/2015 4:47am

The hacks seems to work perfectly, at least for me

If there is no hotfix, all maintained hacks will not break.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/24/2015 1:56am
Quote Post

can any one explain what happen in hot fix

is it just some thing that happen when developer make new version of swf and the code is different and it mess up hack

or is it some thing specific to make hack not work?? like if developer know there is hack and fix it specifically

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/24/2015 2:27am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
rattrap Posted on: 10/23/2015 9:56pm

can any one explain what happen in hot fix

is it just some thing that happen when developer make new version of swf and the code is different and it mess up hack

or is it some thing specific to make hack not work?? like if developer know there is hack and fix it specifically

they change the code and stuff, so hack gets outdated (dont worry tho, we wildcard our aobs so it can still be scanned when code changes)

also sometimes if they know what hacks, they might patch a specific hack ex. core hack, im surprised they havent patched that one yet

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/24/2015 12:43pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Its changing stuff like 60 ?? ?? and 66 ?? ?? (?? gets changed), so its usually easy to make the hack survive a patch.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/24/2015 2:54pm
Quote Post

hi all,

I cant make the grenade hack work. The one that says you have to refresh the screen before u enter game. If someone can explain it step by steb (like i am the stupidest person in the world) i would be gratefull.

thnx

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/24/2015 4:10pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
dieftharmeee Posted on: 10/24/2015 10:54am

hi all,

I cant make the grenade hack work. The one that says you have to refresh the screen before u enter game. If someone can explain it step by steb (like i am the stupidest person in the world) i would be gratefull.

thnx

use the hack beneath that hack, theres another one called "grenades money hack" bottom of the trainer

apply hack at the main screen, before you hit play

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/24/2015 9:14pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Actually he probably didn't select the right process. Just click the chrome for flash in the process selection.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/26/2015 9:39am
Quote Post

Ok it was my mistake, i was checking the prices of grenades before i sell old and buy new ones. Thnx a lot

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/26/2015 5:40pm
Quote Post

full auto/overclock all guns updated again. However may just remove it which means you lose ability to add overclock augment to semi auto.

I just added another version of full auto that should survive patches. Down side is it does not allow for overclocking semi-auto weapons. It also doesn't show full auto in gun stats. In game will be full auto though.

Checked the AoBs across multiple versions of the game and with the wild cards it would survive every version I have checked so far.

Use new version if you just want full auto. Likely take down the overclock version after next patch since that version does not survive patches.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/26/2015 7:36pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

nice, almost all the sas 4 hacks are unbreakable now lol :D

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/26/2015 8:09pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

There are already a bunch of people with legacys, if you remove it this gives NK less likely to add auto ban so its better if you remove it after it fails.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 10/26/2015 11:41pm
Quote Post

Grade 10
Max slots
Unlimited energy - updated to evade patch. Survive some but not all patches, now should survive 95%
Failed xp

All reposted.

Core hack and armor hack aobs no longer public.