[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 2:48am
Quote Post
Slowmo, using a swf you gave out, I compared and found nothing in checker that was different from a regular swf. Mind throwing one with it tweaked my way? Thanks.
Edit: Withdrawing that, my bad, had two hacked ones together. Nevermind! Thanks.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 4:00am
Quote Post
Is there anything for instant base repairs for when you're hit?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 9:48am
Quote Post
Ok slowmo , but if someone is attacking u .. Can u make your base un hittable by the base repair ?
Or any other thing maybe ..
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 4:54pm
Quote Post
Hi guys, been using your cheat for sometime now and love it.. is their any update on the new raid hulls
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 5:15pm
Quote Post
Slowmo .. Can u plzz stop ignoring and help us .. We need the swf that u posted pic of it man ,
 (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 5:42pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "beboD"
Slowmo .. Can u plzz stop ignoring and help us .. We need the swf that u posted pic of it man ,
 (broken image removed)
Can you just shut up? I swear I'm just a random that checks this thread everyday and even I find you annoying.
How can't slowmo?

@Slowmo Alright thanks, I never bothered using your SWFs cause I already have most things unlocked. But now that I know, I'll use it.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 5:56pm
Quote Post
beboD, its ungrateful comments like that one that piss off the people helping and lead to other response comments and end up getting threads locked. Best to just shut your trap.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 6:22pm
Quote Post
Hey ScopeDown, I would have included an instant repair earlier but honestly never been attacked so could never test one. Here is a version that has a hack for it but I've not tested it still. Should work though.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 7:31pm
Quote Post
cum here
BeboD is annoying, I agree, I'm letting this time slide, but if s/he continues to post alot in this thread, then I will have to ban for a couple of days.

But I won't lock this thread solely on that, because you guys are actually discussing about hacks, and it is great that slowmo and Gyan are helping people.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 8:07pm
Quote Post
sorry  :?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 8:14pm
Quote Post
i dont want to hack like that VxD .. if u have a tot how to hack by RABACsm i will not forget that (broken image removed)
i want to be like slowmo only , Thanx
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 8:29pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
Hey ScopeDown, I would have included an instant repair earlier but honestly never been attacked so could never test one. Here is a version that has a hack for it but I've not tested it still. Should work though.
Thank you, it works great. However am I suppose to be getting SOS everytime I hit someones base?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 9:39pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "ScopeDown"
Thank you, it works great. However am I suppose to be getting SOS everytime I hit someones base?

Any of the base hacks like Auto upgrade Auto Fortify and this auto repair will crash when loading a base you do not own. There is another way to hack repair that will work always if I do the work when the repair is started. That wont work on repairs already in progress though. So I made the choice to hack the function that heals the buildings over time to instead just set their max HP every tick. This version works on currently repairing buildings but has the side effect mentioned before.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 11:05pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Gyan1010"

Thanks Gyan, another wonderful hack ^_^
However, is there any way you could make a no XP gain? 'Cause it is the XP gain that people report you for, like if you level up 6 levels, you get reported and banned xD

-0M3G4

EDIT: XP FREEZE v73.v+
d0 30 10 54 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
d0 47 10 54 00 00 09 60 ?? ??
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/02/2012 11:36pm
Quote Post
Alright, no big. Just wanted to make sure, I like the repair though (broken image removed)