The Last Stand: Dead Zone
Official Thread
The Last Stand: Dead Zone 5.8 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Multiplayer Strategy Time Management Zombie

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Let's Play The Waiting Game! 07/04/2014 4.5
I Dig It! 09/29/2014 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Official Thread
Last Updated: 06/20/2017 20:45

The Last Stand: Dead Zone Trainer by KAI

Last Updated: 07/31/2014 12:46

The Last Stand Dead Zone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/01/2014 00:32

[REQ] The last stand: deadzone

Last Updated: 01/01/2014 00:29

"Bring Out Your Dead"

Reach level 10

Game Dscription
The Last Stand: Dead Zone brings RPG, Action and Strategy to the zombie apocalypse.
RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 01/26/2015 3:27am
Quote Post

They have reasonable autodetect now. You can only do 'reasonable' things, nothing out of the ordinary of what a normal player would do.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 01/26/2015 3:32am
Quote Post

Got banned for time changing... and now they fixed it.
Just gonna post for those who wants to find a way around the fix:

Do it with CE:
1-use float
2-search for unknown value while in a mission
3-as the limited mission time decreases, scan for decrease values
4-repeat step 3 until you have only a few addresses left
5-freeze the addresses
UNLIMITED MISSION TIME :)
(NOTE: this is fixed, and I got banned. Also works with ammos but you still need to pay the price when using guns.)

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 10/12/2015 7:12pm
Quote Post

I just got banned for suspected cheating (30 days), I would now be carful in this game, they've clearly gotten better at cheat detection :3

I was using all of the available cheats 6 months ago and got away with it all without any issues and now I got suspected for using the move and dodge chance. I would advise only cheating if someone decides to update the cheats

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 01/25/2016 10:57am
Quote Post

i've used manual search of Hacks on KHUT, but there appeared only three hacks, but in past is used many more hacks. Now are only Dodge Chance and Mov Speed Increase and debug console, but previous were also Fast reload, Pacifist Zombies and No ammo Cost Hacks, please, can you tell me whats wrong? maybe its because of Updates?
Thank you...

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 01/27/2016 12:41am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
yuzgar Posted on: 01/25/2016 5:57am

Now are only Dodge Chance and Mov Speed Increase and debug console, but previous were also Fast reload, Pacifist Zombies and No ammo Cost Hacks, please, can you tell me whats wrong? maybe its because of Updates?
Thank you...

Just from scrolling up the page, I can make the logical conclusion that they got removed. And yes, it would be because of the updates(reading previous comments).

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 02/04/2016 10:49pm
Quote Post

This was very helpful. Thank you

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 06/19/2016 12:03pm
Quote Post

When i use hacks the game doesn't save.What is up with that?

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/02/2016 4:42am
Quote Post

I got suspended from this game for 30 days shortly after getting the badge. Reason for suspension - "Flagged for suspected cheating." Yet they still let me keep the badge??? I guess they didn't feel the need to take one more step and take the badge away from me (NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING). If I had to guess why, it was probably because I made the effort to keep playing through the game after getting the badge. Probably would be a good idea to keep playing through the game for a while after getting the badge when using the hacks for this one.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/02/2016 9:41am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

The badges are through Kongregate, not through Con Artist Games.  It's be a complete mess if they had to contact Kong for something as insignificant as a badge.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 08/03/2016 8:31pm
Quote Post

Still, I would have thought Kongregate would have some type of oversight on the games that are played on their site. I wouldn't think they'd be that laxed about it. I've heard of people getting badge raped before because of suspicion of cheating. Hmm...I guess that would explain why I haven't had any beef over some of my outlandish highscores (and highscore names) that I submit for certain games.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 09/01/2016 2:42am
Quote Post

They remove highscores quite often, or at least they used to. A couple of years ago I focused on high scores, and they were removed a lot - for some reason even those that were earned without cheats. I've never been badge/points stripped, though.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 06/15/2017 10:40am
Quote Post

Excuse me, can anyone tell me is there any working and quite safe hacks? Im not about highscores, badges etc. Just casual play with some help like faster mission return, shorter build times or something like this.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone Posted on: 06/20/2017 8:45pm
Quote Post

so
need more hacks