Skip to content

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Official Thread

This discussion is linked to The Last Stand: Dead Zone. View game

208 posts

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 25, 2013 4:13 am

Hi everybody,
I would like to know if anybody is having the same issue like me after using the hacks.
My screen would jam at times on the map or freeze which on missions.
This only occurs only after the first mission.
My flash also crash at times.

Anybody have a solution for this?
I've tried to reinstall flash but I'm using Windows 8 so it's inbuilt to internet explorer.

By the way thanks for the hacks, mostly works.

Edit: I would also like to know if it is possible to make the mission's countdown timer to 1 second after completing the mission?

Edit 2: I did find the values and its type is Double but the problem is that the value doesn't change to what I've changed, so I guess it's server sided so can someone confirm if it is really unchangeable?

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 25, 2013 3:41 pm
B0tF1nder Posted on: 10/25/2013 12:13am
Hi everybody,
I would like to know if anybody is having the same issue like me after using the hacks.
My screen would jam at times on the map or freeze which on missions.
This only occurs only after the first mission.
My flash also crash at times.

Anybody have a solution for this?
I've tried to reinstall flash but I'm using Windows 8 so it's inbuilt to internet explorer.

By the way thanks for the hacks, mostly works.

Edit: I would also like to know if it is possible to make the mission's countdown timer to 1 second after completing the mission?

Edit 2: I did find the values and its type is Double but the problem is that the value doesn't change to what I've changed, so I guess it's server sided so can someone confirm if it is really unchangeable?



I think your problem come from Fast Movement Aob.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Fast movement still works for me; I haven't gotten any errors from it. It's a matter of changing the aobs at the right time during the loading process.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 25, 2013 5:55 pm
gomorrah08 Posted on: 10/25/2013 8:11am
Try using firefox or google chrome and install latest flash player.


Is there any other way than installing other browser?
 

dklord Posted on: 10/25/2013 11:41am
B0tF1nder Posted on: 10/25/2013 12:13am
Hi everybody,
I would like to know if anybody is having the same issue like me after using the hacks.
My screen would jam at times on the map or freeze which on missions.
This only occurs only after the first mission.
My flash also crash at times.

Anybody have a solution for this?
I've tried to reinstall flash but I'm using Windows 8 so it's inbuilt to internet explorer.

By the way thanks for the hacks, mostly works.

Edit: I would also like to know if it is possible to make the mission's countdown timer to 1 second after completing the mission?

Edit 2: I did find the values and its type is Double but the problem is that the value doesn't change to what I've changed, so I guess it's server sided so can someone confirm if it is really unchangeable?

I think your problem come from Fast Movement Aob.


I don't use Fast Movement hack as I don't need it with the other hacks.

Edit: I've found that only Lighting hack and Increase Zombies hack will cause problem to my Internet Explorer browser (Either crashing or freezing).

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 26, 2013 12:33 pm

   I'm using kolonel™'s last CT, but, from time to time, it disconects me from the server... I didn't found any regular factor, other than that this happens while I'm on missions, so I guess one or some of the AOB's are triggering that. I use ONLY this (working) options: 1) fast gun attack; 2) no ammo cost; 3) no reloading; 4) full on accuracy; 5) pacifist zombies and 6) instant scavenge. Since it's not something that triggers on specific moments (in-game and in time), it's hard to point out what is the cause of this little discomfort. I'm experimenting with combinations of options to find said "trigger", but right now it requires more time than I can invest in it, so any kind soul who can help (if he/she can experience this) is invited to look into it and offer advice/solution.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 27, 2013 9:30 am

Well from what i've seen inside it and searched it. What I found is something to increase the timer that zombies would spawn onto your camp. Im not quite sure if it was the right one but CE did found the AoB's however it did not increase the timer so im at lost nor did it do anything T_T (im a noob at this)
here's the AoB i found
25 e8 07 a3 73 6d 01
25 e8 07 a2 73 6d 01
I just changed a3->a2
I found it near event trigger area.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 27, 2013 2:22 pm
gomorrah08 Posted on: 10/26/2013 10:54pm
Added dodge,crit and movespeed hack.


Thanks for the hacks.

I've tried Crit and Movement Speed hack and they worked fine.

The only problem with speed hack is that I'm not sure how much it adds to the speed as it doesn't seem to be extremely fast and when you move, you're gliding rather than running.

As for the Dodge hack, I didn't really tried it as I used Pacifist Zombies hack.

Can you please look for the range hack since the 1 posted is not working.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 27, 2013 9:57 pm
Nightingale22 Posted on: 10/27/2013 3:54pm
does the dodge hack work for survivor camp raiding as well? i wonder



probably. although Id bet money that whats good for the goose is good for the gander

eta:
updated my zombie spawn hack.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 28, 2013 12:06 pm
B0tF1nder Posted on: 10/27/2013 10:22pm

The only problem with speed hack is that I'm not sure how much it adds to the speed as it doesn't seem to be extremely fast and when you move, you're gliding rather than running.
 


I think that's the max movespeed.
But wait! there's more, if you increase max movespeed cap as well as the base movespeed.
With this, you can achieve great amount of speed almost like teleporting. :)



p.s.
Looking for alliance. Im still low level though. Message me if interested.