[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/27/2015 5:29am
Quote Post

Just noticed that, many people don't know the INFINITY SKILL POINT would makes you ban by games. That is you can't play with normal players "didn't hack", still can play with other hackers.
So I suggest to point out on selections and let them know the risks.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/27/2015 1:02pm
Quote Post

Any new hacks? I would be happy to try it
How about increase Elite augment cores chances? 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/27/2015 6:18pm
Quote Post

Yeah, maybe you can recreate 120x xp hack? it worked only before 2 patches. Thanks!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/29/2015 2:32am
Quote Post

A guy said he have 921x Nightmare Tickets and he can choose what a box will drop and the color of the drop, even black... Does someone have this hack here? For sale at least?

The guy asked me 200U$ for their hacks, but this is 50% the money I receive every month ;_;

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/29/2015 5:46pm
Quote Post
PedroAvenger Posted on: 03/28/2015 10:32pm

A guy said he have 921x Nightmare Tickets and he can choose what a box will drop and the color of the drop, even black... Does someone have this hack here? For sale at least?

The guy asked me 200U$ for their hacks, but this is 50% the money I receive every month ;_;

what is the name?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/29/2015 7:47pm
Quote Post

The 120x XP hack, can you avoid getting banned using this?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/29/2015 7:52pm
Quote Post
somerandomusername Posted on: 03/29/2015 3:47pm

If you use the hack while in multiplayer, you may get banned. But you can use it while in singleplayer and you should be fine, just disable it if going in multiplayer.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/29/2015 7:58pm
Quote Post
thebeast128v2 Posted on: 03/29/2015 3:52pm

If you use the hack while in multiplayer, you may get banned. But you can use it while in singleplayer and you should be fine, just disable it if going in multiplayer.

So it's fine to level up in single player using this, refresh then go into mp? There's no way for NK to detect this?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/29/2015 11:05pm
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 03/26/2015 2:28pm

My hacks are now all updated for 3-26-15 build 2.

thanks man.

How do you disable a hack without reloading page? just unticking "hacked" after applying, its still functional.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/30/2015 3:25am
Quote Post

Is there away to make each MP game count as 2 or more? I mean, I have 2200 MP games, then I play one more and it goes to 2202... 

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/30/2015 5:09am
Quote Post
somerandomusername Posted on: 03/29/2015 3:58pm

So it's fine to level up in single player using this, refresh then go into mp? There's no way for NK to detect this?

to other people you would look suspecious in mp they can see how many  mp games adn kills you have not many lvl 100's make it to the top by only playing sp

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/30/2015 6:50am
Quote Post
ashenrose101 Posted on: 03/30/2015 1:09am
somerandomusername Posted on: 03/29/2015 3:58pm

to other people you would look suspecious in mp they can see how many  mp games adn kills you have not many lvl 100's make it to the top by only playing sp

I was playing everyday multiplayer with 100 lvl and couple mp games and banned only in 3 month that was my bad ofcourse cuz i created acc not long ago. By the way thanks for fix!

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/30/2015 11:16am
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

KissMyWeapon / Sniper is my character on SAS 4 xD.

Ps: Nightmare Ticket hack is done (private)

I'm currently searching for the Elite Core (harder) i have no idea where it could be located, but i did some test and enabled the MovieFrame of all button was able to select the "upgrade" and click on "apply elite augment" while having 0 core (that was kinda useless with no effect) since it was just the display and not the variable which handle the quantity of core being held (currency).

If you think you can help me in swf hacking (i'm only searching inside the obfuscated) then you could send me a private message here, i'm not gonna do special Request or something so don't add me for something else.

I don't think anyway people gonna share publicly these "2" kind of cheats they are too good (problem are the kid that report konghack on the general chat)....

Good day !

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/30/2015 6:28pm
Quote Post
Nightshades Posted on: 03/30/2015 7:16am

I'm currently searching for the Elite Core (harder) i have no idea where it could be located, but i did some test and enabled the MovieFrame of all button was able to select the "upgrade" and click on "apply elite augment" while having 0 core (that was kinda useless with no effect) since it was just the display and not the variable which handle the quantity of core being held (currency).

If you think you can help me in swf hacking (i'm only searching inside the obfuscated) then you could send me a private message here, i'm not gonna do special Request or something so don't add me for something else.

I don't think anyway people gonna share publicly these "2" kind of cheats they are too good (problem are the kid that report konghack on the general chat)....

Good day !

What program do you use for swf hacking? I may be able to help.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 03/30/2015 7:48pm
Quote Post
Nightshades Posted on: 03/30/2015 7:16am

Good day !

how to hack tickets? reply