RE: SAS4
The key is the seed. You need to open black boxes with keys if you want it to function properly.
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
490 posts
The key is the seed. You need to open black boxes with keys if you want it to function properly.
is there a way to hack weapon masteries so that we can obtain them faster than with increasing the spawn amount
Not at this time, there isn't. Not sure if there will be, considering that might take quite some time to get that down unless the person hacking was extremely skill-setted.. It might require the person to have to achieve each of the masteries.
With the hacks that we have provided it won't take long to bump you up in masteries anyways.
there is a mastery hack now. for sas4 it gives u like 16k xp for all catergorys even if u didnt do anything in that game., i got all my things to mastery 4, very close to 5 :)
I tried the masteries hack .. I got banned for using it :(
I tried the masteries hack .. I got banned for using it :(
LoL, banned? You can't get banned using mastery hack alone. You CAN get banned only if you almost MAXED out masteries and you are still using it by forcing to lvl up more, that will get you banned.
used the infinite skill point not knowing had to be on perm after hello new account :-;
If you want the masteries even faster, change the value to this instead of the value haenawolf provides: 2d 12 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
That should get you all masteries near instantly.
Edit: I should mention if you are on NK, you should go through your profile and delete all mentions of getting all of those level 5 masteries at the same time from your activity feed so someone following you doesn't report you and get you banned.
I tried the masteries hack .. I got banned for using it :(
Dude, I don't think you can get banned using masteries hack...I used on all 3 of my accounts both on NK and Kong, none of them got banned...You probably weren't careful enough and you got reported or something (If you are level 10 and have max masteries and somebody notices on NK or they checked your stats in MP, then you might've got banned cuz someone observant reported ya :P)
If you want the masteries even faster, change the value to this instead of the value haenawolf provides: 2d 12 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
That should get you all masteries near instantly.
Thanks, effewe2 =DD I'm gonna add this to my guide







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
You should note that haenawolf's change value should survive a patch, where the value I provided is only good for this patch as the integer value that "12" represents will change in a patch. However currently that 12 represents a far greater value than 16000. 12 represents 999,999.
If you want to dial it back a bit, you can change it to "2d 06 02 02 02 02 02 02 02" '06' represents 65,535. Not as high of a jump, but still a much larger jump than 16k.
You should note that haenawolf's change value should survive a patch, where the value I provided is only good for this patch as the integer value that "12" represents will change in a patch. However currently that 12 represents a far greater value than 16000. 12 represents 999,999.
If you want to dial it back a bit, you can change it to "2d 06 02 02 02 02 02 02 02" '06' represents 65,535. Not as high of a jump, but still a much larger jump than 16k.
I see, thanks, i will update the guide immediately!







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
you are accessing integers by index. Those will change on update so it's quite a gamble and can behave unexpectely, so given there is a lot of room to maneuver you could as well do something like that 25 e8 07 24 64 a2 02 02 02 to have the amount fixed to 100.000.
you are accessing integers by index. Those will change on update so it's quite a gamble and can behave unexpectely, so given there is a lot of room to maneuver you could as well do something like that 25 e8 07 24 64 a2 02 02 02 to have the amount fixed to 100.000.
Thank you for the info, added to my guide :D







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Everything works fine to me.
I did not get caught and I did not get reported.
I have two accounts, first I got banned by hacking nightmare tickets and second I got banned by hacking masteries.
Question: If I am a low level like level 4, and my masteries are level 4, would I get banned.
I did not get caught and I did not get reported.
I have two accounts, first I got banned by hacking nightmare tickets and second I got banned by hacking masteries.
Question: If I am a low level like level 4, and my masteries are level 4, would I get banned.
I don't know whether masteries are checked by the system itself. I don't think they are, meaning that you'll only get banned if you're reported after somebody's taking a peek at your statistics and notices your masteries are far too high.
I did not get caught and I did not get reported.
I have two accounts, first I got banned by hacking nightmare tickets and second I got banned by hacking masteries.
Question: If I am a low level like level 4, and my masteries are level 4, would I get banned.
Think about it, doom knight, if you are level 4 and other players see that you have a stat bonus given from high level masteries, of course they will be suspicous and report you. Also, if you they are gonna report you, they're not gonna tell you, are they?
I still think that you may have used skill points hack along with the tickets/masteries hack, cuz the skill points hack will get ya banned....heres a guide that may help you :D
https://konghack.com/topic/9588-sas_4_hacks_guide?p=83445







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~