[Information] SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 12:41pm
Quote Post

Does no one have a hack for elite cores or an XP hack? :(

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 1:34pm
Quote Post

many hacks working not longer. pls check and fix it

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 1:53pm
Quote Post

Has anyone realised that effewe's new hack decreases weapon damage? Couldn't that be used to modify weapon damage? That's something I've never figured out how to do.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 2:37pm
Quote Post

Need new XP hack.....

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 2:52pm
Quote Post

Then make one you lazy ass.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 3:17pm
Quote Post

If I could....

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 3:27pm
Quote Post
fresenius Posted on: 04/02/2015 9:53am

Has anyone realised that effewe's new hack decreases weapon damage? Couldn't that be used to modify weapon damage? That's something I've never figured out how to do.

You didn't see my screen shot did you?

That wasn't a photo shop ;-)

It wasn't just damage either. Rate of fire, piercing, reload time, weapon automatic type. ;-)

Anyway happy April fools!

Was fun releasing some of my more 'dangerous' private hacks set to do the exact opposite of what you would want them to do :-)

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 4:24pm
Quote Post

Guys, I think we should try to learn how to find AoB so we can find the exp hack. Anyways for people that want an exp hack, if the zombie rate increase hack still works try it, it gives more exp than when there's less zombies.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 5:54pm
Quote Post

They should at least do a mini-tutorial teaching the basic. This would help so much and make some noobs stop asking them all the time. The only tutorial I know uses Sothink, but Sothink don't open sas4.swf file, it says the file is corrupted.

A guy told me to install JPEXS instead of Sothink. I did, but I have no Idea how to see the raw data of each function. It's so different of Sothink.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 6:16pm
Quote Post
PedroAvenger Posted on: 04/02/2015 1:54pm

They should at least do a mini-tutorial teaching the basic. This would help so much and make some noobs stop asking them all the time. The only tutorial I know uses Sothink, but Sothink don't open sas4.swf file, it says the file is corrupted.

A guy told me to install JPEXS instead of Sothink. I did, but I have no Idea how to see the raw data of each function. It's so different of Sothink.

Easy.

Click on a function, then on the top right there is a "0xFF push" button.

Click that button and the column on the right will display the AoB's for the functions.

There is a search function for every part of it as well...

At the top- Tools > text search - lets you search for key words

You can also click on a column and hit ctrl+f to search that specific page for a keyword or in the right column with the push view activated, you can search for a specific byte in that function.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 6:55pm
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 04/02/2015 2:16pm
PedroAvenger Posted on: 04/02/2015 1:54pm

Easy.

Click on a function, then on the top right there is a "0xFF push" button.

Click that button and the column on the right will display the AoB's for the functions.

There is a search function for every part of it as well...

At the top- Tools > text search - lets you search for key words

You can also click on a column and hit ctrl+f to search that specific page for a keyword or in the right column with the push view activated, you can search for a specific byte in that function.

You're the best, you know that? XD

Thanks dude.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 9:41pm
Quote Post

Anyone try the black box hack yet?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/02/2015 10:07pm
Quote Post

I want a black strongbox hack

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/03/2015 2:27am
Quote Post

Can someone teach me like how to find cheats...like aob i never understood it

Why you must read/look at this?

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Posted on: 04/03/2015 12:10pm
Quote Post

http://prntscr.com/6ozhsr does anyone know what the hell this is...? It comes up when i search SAS 4