RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4
Thanks for keeping the hacks up to date, guys. I see that NK are patching and updating like crazy atm, so I'll tip a hat to your hard work !
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
525 posts
Thanks for keeping the hacks up to date, guys. I see that NK are patching and updating like crazy atm, so I'll tip a hat to your hard work !
Is there any chance of bringing back the grenade money hack?
hey guys, any working level or EXP hack now? The failed mssion EXP x120 seem not effective at all
The Exp Hack is working fine, make sure you are selecting the correct process. Also, try refreshing the page and then apply the hack. Good luck ;]







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
hey guys, any working level or EXP hack now? The failed mssion EXP x120 seem not effective at all
Read the hack description and directions. It works fine. I've used it on a test account and pulled off over 2.5million xp in a single round.
EliteAugmentCore
hey guys, any working level or EXP hack now? The failed mssion EXP x120 seem not effective at all
The Exp Hack is working fine, make sure you are selecting the correct process. Also, try refreshing the page and then apply the hack. Good luck ;]
hey guys, any working level or EXP hack now? The failed mssion EXP x120 seem not effective at all
Read the hack description and directions. It works fine. I've used it on a test account and pulled off over 2.5million xp in a single round.
ok, i got that. thanks
Someone should make a black box drop only hack or something like that, like when you play a game instead of finding nantos,iridium,thulium,prom etc. you only find black boxes.
Is that a good idea?
Someone should make a black box drop only hack or something like that, like when you play a game instead of finding nantos,iridium,thulium,prom etc. you only find black boxes.
Is that a good idea?
Good idea, why don't you make one? lol xD By the way, thats considered a dangerous hack, so...effewe and others don't want to release to the public incase a fuking newb gets reported and the hack will get patched -__-
All I'm gonna say is be glad with the hacks so far...and pray to your god for new hacks if you so choose to...![]()







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
effewe and nightshade could you give me some advice on hacking with strongbox and cores?
Someone should make a black box drop only hack or something like that, like when you play a game instead of finding nantos,iridium,thulium,prom etc. you only find black boxes.
Is that a good idea?

Would work something like that right?
Great idea! You should totally make one! =D
Yes it would be nice to have an elite augment core hack, and I know someone out there has one as we have seen their account get banned for it.
That is something I haven't figured out how to do yet. I made the offer before: give me an augment core hack, and I will give you a black box hack =D
Someone should make a black box drop only hack or something like that, like when you play a game instead of finding nantos,iridium,thulium,prom etc. you only find black boxes.
Is that a good idea?

Would work something like that right?
Great idea! You should totally make one! =D
Yes it would be nice to have an elite augment core hack, and I know someone out there has one as we have seen their account get banned for it.
That is something I haven't figured out how to do yet. I made the offer before: give me an augment core hack, and I will give you a black box hack =D
Dammit, I wish I can hack like you :P







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
For real, You should just share both, Black box drop hack and the Aug Core hack. Kgo :P
For real, You should just share both, Black box drop hack and the Aug Core hack. Kgo :P
It's his choice...I mean, if he shares it then the risk of it getting patched is very high. We all want those hacks but remember the world doesn't revolve around us...just be glad with the hacks we have so far ![]()







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~
Black only
The best game,and the best hackers :)