Skip to content
Sticky Locked [Information]

SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)

Some hacks on NK's SAS4.

525 posts

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Hi guys, if anyone has a pic of a hiks m1000 or a ria trident plz post link to screenshot if u can plz. And also wanted to know if theres a certain amount or type of hacks to put on to get those guns? thanks in advance

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 13, 2015 12:18 am
chickenbroforeal Posted on: 04/12/2015 5:01pm

Hi guys, if anyone has a pic of a hiks m1000 or a ria trident plz post link to screenshot if u can plz. And also wanted to know if theres a certain amount or type of hacks to put on to get those guns? thanks in advance

Search it up in Google or something, you can easily find an image.
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 13, 2015 1:05 am

I dont know
 

Bloons TD 5 Steam thingy - Please put a game thiny

but I dont want to use the trainer to hack the game, I want to post my trainer for CE

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 13, 2015 1:08 am

Dangit. I really want a Trident.
 

Bloons TD 5 Steam thingy - Please put a game thiny

but I dont want to use the trainer to hack the game, I want to post my trainer for CE

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 13, 2015 1:02 pm
Seismof Posted on: 04/13/2015 7:08am

Wonder what the "nic" hack does.. Gotta try it. :3



Keep us posted, Seismof. I'm curious and perplexed about this one.

Played with a lvl 100 with a RIA Trident yesterday. Crazy full auto shotgun that shoots rainbows. There's something in the drinking water at NK.

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 13, 2015 1:43 pm

I've sent a PM to the author of the NIC hack.  For all we know, it might not do anything.

People find a way to abuse any system, and with a startling number of sheep, that is people that don't think and just click, it would be pretty easy to rake in points.
Let's say I publish an AOB.  That AOB is "replace 02 with 02".  It would succeed on every game.  It's like saying "replace 1 with 1", it's always going to work, and it's never going to break your game.  Since it's an AoB, and since people blindly check everything and run it, I'd get a shit load of points.

That said, if we ever find anyone doing that, immediate ban.  We'll see what the author has to say about his unknown hack...


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 13, 2015 4:48 pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/13/2015 9:43am

I've sent a PM to the author of the NIC hack.  For all we know, it might not do anything.

People find a way to abuse any system, and with a startling number of sheep, that is people that don't think and just click, it would be pretty easy to rake in points.
Let's say I publish an AOB.  That AOB is "replace 02 with 02".  It would succeed on every game.  It's like saying "replace 1 with 1", it's always going to work, and it's never going to break your game.  Since it's an AoB, and since people blindly check everything and run it, I'd get a shit load of points.

That said, if we ever find anyone doing that, immediate ban.  We'll see what the author has to say about his unknown hack...



While you're at it:

"Hack strongbox improvement slots out of 8 to 10 " does nothing yet the sheeple keep trying to use it because it reports success. It was a very old AoB that was patched a long time ago (we're talking like 6+ months ago) It gets a hit in the search gaining them points, but it does nothing more than likely create more memory leaks in the game. A quick google search for the AoB's reveals where they got the AoB's from and how old they are.

It's supposed to do what grade 10 slots does, but it doesn't because those AoBs are no longer valid for that function and haven't been for over 6 months.

ELITE CORES?

Posted Apr 13, 2015 4:54 pm

is it possible to hack elite cores? or health in sas4? cause i have a shet ton of keys, and have yet to get a elite core in game

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4

Posted Apr 14, 2015 1:09 am
effewe2 Posted on: 04/13/2015 12:48pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/13/2015 9:43am

I've sent a PM to the author of the NIC hack.  For all we know, it might not do anything.

People find a way to abuse any system, and with a startling number of sheep, that is people that don't think and just click, it would be pretty easy to rake in points.
Let's say I publish an AOB.  That AOB is "replace 02 with 02".  It would succeed on every game.  It's like saying "replace 1 with 1", it's always going to work, and it's never going to break your game.  Since it's an AoB, and since people blindly check everything and run it, I'd get a shit load of points.

That said, if we ever find anyone doing that, immediate ban.  We'll see what the author has to say about his unknown hack...



While you're at it:

"Hack strongbox improvement slots out of 8 to 10 " does nothing yet the sheeple keep trying to use it because it reports success. It was a very old AoB that was patched a long time ago (we're talking like 6+ months ago) It gets a hit in the search gaining them points, but it does nothing more than likely create more memory leaks in the game. A quick google search for the AoB's reveals where they got the AoB's from and how old they are.

It's supposed to do what grade 10 slots does, but it doesn't because those AoBs are no longer valid for that function and haven't been for over 6 months.

Effewe, I dont think the "Zero movement penalty from guns" work anymore. The aob can still be found and changed and KH trainer will say "Hacked" , but the hack doesn't really get rid of the movement penalty. It's kind of like what happened with the Hack strongbox improvement slots out of 8 to 10" hack :P. 

However, I don't know if its just me, but try the hack and see if it works for you. It might be patched or something..

 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4 (MEGA THREAD)

Posted Apr 14, 2015 1:41 am

Vote that shit down people!

This thread is now a mega thread.  It's gone on long enough, so SAS4 has its own forum.  I'm locking this bitch up.

If you are a dedicated SAS4 player and would be interested in moderating the new forum, MAKE A TOPIC with a tag of suggestion and I'll see it.  Peer review guys.

Anyway, locking up.  :D


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

This topic is locked.