RE: SAS 4 Hacks Guide
Thanks,
i personally think 3 aditional would be nice like, 2x, 4x, 6x more from your settings.
I agree that only increasing the currend one, will caus many lags to people with low CPU-Power.
Added a new hack which is 4x more than my original settings, total spawn rate is increased 80x LOL
Hey guys,
My first post on the forums, I was reading through this topic and noticed you were talking about the recently added "Zombie spawn rate increased
(working)".
I'm a bit afraid to use it, since I play a legitimate account and only use hacks that are barely noticable, like cheap ammo and the recently added turrets added instead of removed hacks.
I had a question about the ZombieSpawn rate hack, will it work in Apocalypse/Last Man Standing/Virus Samples?
I use a tanky lvl 60 heavy and usually have to wait like 3 minutes for the others to die, I'd like to speed that up with the extra zombies, but I'm wondering if only I will see those zombies, because that's what happens with the 100% drop rate hack for example.
I don't want to be the only one getting killed by the extra zombies lol and I'm wondering how you suggest I use that hack. (For example most spawns in missions are scripted, so maybe each trigger will spawn more zombies but not unlimited, which the events can provide, so I hope it's like massive amount of zombies that just keep on coming).
well...you're no longer legit, you used hacks...actually if u truly value your account, dont use any of the hacks on it, they all have risks...
also, i dont recommend using my spawn rate hack in multiplayer unless playing with urself or someone u trust (they won't see the extra zombies but they will see your extra kills at end of match)
and to clarify, most hacks you use will be client sided meaning it will only affect you, no one else







~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~