[Request] Realm Grinder
Requesting hacks
Realm Grinder 8.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Clicker Idle Incremental Mouse Only Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
RG a great idle game 12/18/2015 8
Realm Grinder: Good enough for one sitting Playthrough. 06/19/2016 6
Realm Grinder Review 03/19/2016 10

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Realm Grinder

Requesting hacks
Last Updated: 10/21/2017 12:26

Call of Legends

Earn 30 trophies

Prestigious Prospects

Acquire 5,000 gems

Game Dscription
Realm Grinder, a free online Adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. Fancy being a benevolent king or a cruel tyrant? Choose an alignment between Good and Evil and form alliances with multiple races such as fairies, elves, angels, goblins, undead and demons in order to improve your coin output. Click to harvest your treasure, build your almighty empire, unleash your magic upon the land and be the richest ruler of the realm! You will unlock new upgrades and spells by achieving certain goals such as as building a certain amount of structures, clicking treasure enough times, casting spells or grinding hours of gameplay. Some requirements will remain unlocked through sessions, but most will not. Each faction gets access to unique spells, perks and upgrades which will shape your gameplay in different ways, from very active to almost completely idle based. You may ally with a single faction during each game session: faction alliances will be reset when you abdicate, allowing you to switch alignments and affiliations. When you are satisfied with your rulership and wish to restart your adventure, press the Abdicate button in the Options tab. Doing so will convert all your coins, buildings and upgrades into Gems, which will boost your next session’s overall production. All trophies along with some stats will be saved and recorded throughout sessions, resulting in better bonuses. Collect trophies to improve the output of your Halls of Legends, the most expensive - but potentially the most efficient! - building available in the game.
RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 07/07/2015 5:37pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

updated both my hacks (they also probably only work on 64bit machines)
@Ledicias

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 07/18/2015 4:37pm
Quote Post

Thanks

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 07/18/2015 9:15pm
Quote Post

Unless I'm doing something wrong both of them don't work.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 07/19/2015 12:16am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

thanks for letting me know aeternusmitis
the game was updated once again, so this time I packed a better version of the hack. You only need to apply the one marked 19th july to have infinite mana plus free buildings plus free upgrades. Hopefully it's the last time I need to update those hacks  lol

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 07/19/2015 3:05am
Quote Post

Thanks for the quick update for the hack. Both  of them are working and for people wondering since it only noted to buy something before using, if you want the infinite mana you need to cast once like previously for that effect to work.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 07/28/2015 3:30pm
Quote Post

Hi Zen there has been an update, is there any chance you can update the all in one hack for us :)

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 07/30/2015 3:56pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

before using the all in one you are supposed to buy a building, an upgrade and cast a spell to unlock all the effects

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 08/04/2015 9:23pm
Quote Post

This is awkward: up until today the "reverse timehack" (set system time back, save, quit, set real system time, reload) worked. Now, suddenly, it doesn't.
guess will have to work with hard hacks now.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 08/16/2015 3:00am
Quote Post

Average "human" effort should not be able to click more 10 to 15 times per second. Auto-clickers should not permit more than this.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 08/25/2015 8:34am
Quote Post

awesome hacks! any chance of an update? this game has been changed a bit and now the unlimited mana part of the 'All In One hack' isn't functioning. Thanks! :)

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 08/25/2015 10:05am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I'm not sure how this version broke the all-in-one but managed to recreate the old mana one

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 10/05/2015 12:18am
Quote Post

The hack has stopped working over all for Realm Grinder on kongregate.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 10/05/2015 2:39am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

fixed all in one for buildings, mana might still be broken. It's gettings increasingly difficult to keep track of changes in this game

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 10/05/2015 4:38am
Quote Post

It would be nice to get mana fixed :) But take your time if need be.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 10/10/2015 6:09pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

the mana version in "Mana don't decrease upon spellcasting" is working

I basically packed multiple versions of the mana hack into it, so now even if it will probably be labeled as "failed to apply" it will have effect

PPS that's going my last update, I love you bros