Cloudstone
-migrated-
Cloudstone
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Adventure MMO Multiplayer RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Cloudstone

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/02/2018 22:10

Cloudstone

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 12/30/2013 19:00

Cloudstone - 50 pts. (new window)

Socially Awesome Pwning

Reach level 5 and summon a friend to help you fight

Player Puncher Pro

Defeat 10 other players in pvp matches

Rift Warrior

Clear floor #10 in the Arcane Rift

Game Dscription
CloudstoneMagic, mayhem, monsters and mysteries, and above all: Clouds (literally!). Join us in an action adventure that will take you where only your imaginat...
RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/21/2013 5:42am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

the first one isn't possible but the second one might be. The home stuff uses timers just like the vigor and zone cooldown

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/21/2013 11:57am
Quote Post
uwscss Posted on: 05/21/2013 1:16am

It never occured to me to ask before but since I discovered you can basically use your "Home" to produce wood, stone, shards and exp, has anyone else looked into making aob's to speed up the cooldown or multiply the rewards? Or anything like the bag AOB which lets you go into zones even while full or over capacity, would it be possible to have an AOB that allows you to continue placing objects even though your home capacity is full?

I've played around with both vigor timers and home timers, it's a pain in the ass and I couldn't get anything to work. I'm able to speed up the collection so that the "Collect" button appears, but I get black magic upon collecting and it doesn't stick.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/21/2013 1:02pm
Quote Post

It never occured to me to ask before but since I discovered you can basically use your "Home" to produce wood, stone, shards and exp, has anyone else looked into making aob's to speed up the cooldown or multiply the rewards? Or anything like the bag AOB which lets you go into zones even while full or over capacity, would it be possible to have an AOB that allows you to continue placing objects even though your home capacity is full?

If producer is hackable, would it be a premium content hack? ...since there is a 'ruby' producer (gold trophy only obtainable from pvp 1st price). Also, shard producer (pvp 2nd/3rd price) may cause big impact on game if many cheat users using such hack excessily....

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/21/2013 1:27pm
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 05/21/2013 9:02am

If producer is hackable, would it be a premium content hack? ...since there is a 'ruby' producer (gold trophy only obtainable from pvp 1st price). Also, shard producer (pvp 2nd/3rd price) may cause big impact on game if many cheat users using such hack excessily....

Premium you say? I'd pay for that.

Although, I think a hack like this would be kept under wraps.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/21/2013 3:57pm
Quote Post
hellfirespet Posted on: 05/21/2013 9:27am

Premium you say? I'd pay for that.

Although, I think a hack like this would be kept under wraps.

i would consider it premium if you can produce the currency you have to pay for, yes. i would either be very selective to whoyou share it with, or only share it with trusted members like in PGH. we dont want to break the game.

and if youre going to pay for a hack, thats all you. konghack is staying free

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/21/2013 4:56pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

No. The "premium hack" rule is you cant post a hack that directly gives premium content for free, but you can post a hack that gives the same effect. So while you cant post a hack for free rubies, you can post a hack that changes a wood producer into a ruby producer.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/21/2013 5:38pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 05/21/2013 12:56pm
No. The "premium hack" rule is you cant post a hack that directly gives premium content for free, but you can post a hack that gives the same effect. So while you cant post a hack for free rubies, you can post a hack that changes a wood producer into a ruby producer.

if you go by that logic, then theres no such thing as a premium hack. because directly getting premium things is called paying money for it. or hacking the databse.

no matter how roundabout it is, its still premium content for free. i consider that a "premium hack"

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/22/2013 1:30am
Quote Post

I agree with kolonelkadat but more with newcomer ;)

... so, how about a small challenge, with hints? :)

1st hint of 3 : main >managers >RoomControlManager >onHomeProducerClick
2nd hint of 3 : null assignments are dispensable
3rd hint of 3 : lib >user >models >Home >getTimeLeftToCollect

That's all.

If you got your own code working, pls produce only necessary amount of items and consume asap, extraordinary large amount of items are suspecious

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/22/2013 2:02am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/21/2013 1:38pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 05/21/2013 12:56pm

if you go by that logic, then theres no such thing as a premium hack. because directly getting premium things is called paying money for it. or hacking the databse.

no matter how roundabout it is, its still premium content for free. i consider that a "premium hack"

So imagine for 500 rubies, you could unlock invincibility. By your rule, we can no longer post a hack that stops us getting hurt. By my rule, we are only prevented from posting a hack which directly operates on the premium function. (ie making invincibility cost 0 rubies). Yet we can still attack the damage function or even the health value directly.

moreover, this ruby producer is purportedly a prize for pvp winnings. Thereby, it is not in and of itself a premium item and thus is not governed by the "no premium hack rule." 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/22/2013 2:47am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Since I kinda run the show.... and any negative shit storms all blow back on me....

Use your best judgement!  If you want to post a hack that switches what something generates, go for it.  Here's what I'll consider "PGH Only".

1) SQL Injections.
2) Directly altering premium currency.
3) Directly altering premium items.

Things that are pretty damn close, but tough shit, I don't care.

1) Altering an in game item so that it generates premium currency.
2) Converting a standard item in such a way that it effectively performs the same as a premium item.
3) Modifying a quest or some action that awards you a premium item instead of a standard item.

You know, I've been thinking...  We need a Terms of Service, a Privacy Policy, and a complete "TiM isn't liable for shit" clause.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/28/2013 1:44pm
Quote Post

Auto producer is pretty much a game breaker. I know it doesn't meet the requirements for PGH, but still.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/29/2013 5:29am
Quote Post

Most likely as a result of this they will crack down across the board and get serious about security :c

Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/29/2013 12:45pm
Quote Post

Well, that's only if people are stupid with it. Show some restraint, everybody.

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/29/2013 4:46pm
Quote Post
SaucyJack Posted on: 05/29/2013 8:45am

unfortunately, i doubt many people will take this advice.

i honestly dont care if someone breaks the game, since theyll just ban everyone that abuses it, and then set up a check to flag you as a hacker if you try and update the code

RE: Cloudstone Posted on: 05/29/2013 5:02pm
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/29/2013 12:46pm
SaucyJack Posted on: 05/29/2013 8:45am

unfortunately, i doubt many people will take this advice.

i honestly dont care if someone breaks the game, since theyll just ban everyone that abuses it, and then set up a check to flag you as a hacker if you try and update the code

A few very popular players were recently banned for hacking. Ruby hacking, stat hacking, etc.

They're cracking down on hackers, and I'm sure this AoB sets up some flags.