[Request] Realm Grinder
Requesting hacks
Realm Grinder 8.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Clicker Idle Incremental Mouse Only Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
RG a great idle game 12/18/2015 8
Realm Grinder: Good enough for one sitting Playthrough. 06/19/2016 6
Realm Grinder Review 03/19/2016 10

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Realm Grinder

Requesting hacks
Last Updated: 10/21/2017 12:26

Call of Legends

Earn 30 trophies

Prestigious Prospects

Acquire 5,000 gems

Game Dscription
Realm Grinder, a free online Adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. Fancy being a benevolent king or a cruel tyrant? Choose an alignment between Good and Evil and form alliances with multiple races such as fairies, elves, angels, goblins, undead and demons in order to improve your coin output. Click to harvest your treasure, build your almighty empire, unleash your magic upon the land and be the richest ruler of the realm! You will unlock new upgrades and spells by achieving certain goals such as as building a certain amount of structures, clicking treasure enough times, casting spells or grinding hours of gameplay. Some requirements will remain unlocked through sessions, but most will not. Each faction gets access to unique spells, perks and upgrades which will shape your gameplay in different ways, from very active to almost completely idle based. You may ally with a single faction during each game session: faction alliances will be reset when you abdicate, allowing you to switch alignments and affiliations. When you are satisfied with your rulership and wish to restart your adventure, press the Abdicate button in the Options tab. Doing so will convert all your coins, buildings and upgrades into Gems, which will boost your next session’s overall production. All trophies along with some stats will be saved and recorded throughout sessions, resulting in better bonuses. Collect trophies to improve the output of your Halls of Legends, the most expensive - but potentially the most efficient! - building available in the game.
RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/17/2015 10:33pm
Quote Post

how to get speedhack to work again? this game is painful to play without it

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/22/2015 12:18pm
Quote Post

Anyone figure out a new coins or gems hack? I've been trying, without much luck. (I'm pretty new to this stuff though, so I'm probably not doing it right)

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/23/2015 11:47pm
Quote Post
chrisroller Posted on: 11/22/2015 7:18am

Anyone figure out a new coins or gems hack? I've been trying, without much luck. (I'm pretty new to this stuff though, so I'm probably not doing it right)

No idea, but mana hack is working, and with the combos you can get a lot of gems and money

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/24/2015 7:08am
Quote Post

i just wish the building  hack worked

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/25/2015 3:08am
Quote Post

Yah....I miss the building hack.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/25/2015 6:19am
Quote Post

None of the hacks ever worked for me. I had to always use cheat engine to mod my mana.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/25/2015 10:46am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 1:19am

None of the hacks ever worked for me. I had to always use cheat engine to mod my mana.

Ingrateful people and people who can't read instructions don't deserve hacks

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/25/2015 7:33pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 11/25/2015 5:46am

Not sure how I was UNgrateful, and I can read instructions and did follow them it just happens that they were patched out when I started playing and found konghack. Also maybe you should learn to read as you seem to have a spelling mistake. Let me maek one so you feel better.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/25/2015 8:03pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 2:33pm

Not sure how I was UNgrateful, and I can read instructions and did follow them it just happens that they were patched out when I started playing and found konghack. Also maybe you should learn to read as you seem to have a spelling mistake. Let me maek one so you feel better.

First of all, you're a moron. Ingrateful was definitely correct, and it is indeed a word

Second of all; you were infact ingrateful because you were by definition not grateful. All you had to do was to say that the hacks were patched and to ask if anyone could update them, but instead you whined and complained.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/25/2015 9:53pm
Quote Post

i for one would be very grateful to anyone who could update the hacks

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/25/2015 11:20pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

bla bla bla

Hacks made and updated by me from june to october of this year. Though you still lack reason to bitch, since all services are free and community driven. You picked up the wrong one to be mad at on konghack. First and only warning

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/25/2015 11:35pm
Quote Post

Love how I never once complained or anything, rather just stated my experience but everyone started adding thier own words and whatnot in their mind to make it seem like somehow I was complaining. Then you got those with power abusing it cause they don't understand what complaing is so they just flip out and start doing what they can to to mess with ya. Grow up guys, learn what complaining is.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/25/2015 11:48pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
Strider18 Posted on: 11/25/2015 6:35pm

Love how I never once complained or anything, rather just stated my experience but everyone started adding thier own words and whatnot in their mind to make it seem like somehow I was complaining. Then you got those with power abusing it cause they don't understand what complaing is so they just flip out and start doing what they can to to mess with ya. Grow up guys, learn what complaining is.

Hmm... "never once complained" huh?

All the highlighted parts I found in what you said. And on top of that, there was this

Also maybe you should learn to read as you seem to have a spelling mistake. Let me maek one so you feel better.

Disrespecting your authority. Know your place worm.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/26/2015 1:38am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

Enough, back to topic pls guys. 
PS before all that mess I had uploaded a new mana code that's hopefully more resilient, been updating the hacks for months so even if break don't get mad at me, kay? Also gave a look at money stuff but as the game is now it would take way more time than I'm willing to spend on it.

RE: Realm Grinder Posted on: 11/26/2015 2:49am
Quote Post

thank you for the spell hack it works wonders ive improved off offlineline production by 10 million% in just 20 minutes