[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/14/2015 8:50pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 05/14/2015 1:06pm
mrq123 Posted on: 05/14/2015 9:19am

It seems that they update the game too frequently:P

That's not a bad thing.

It's good that they are making an effort to fix bugs.

Can be annoying for us hackers having to update our shit with the patches, but that's the price you pay.

That being said - all of my hacks are now updated for the May 14th patch release 1.

very nice :) thanks!

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/14/2015 9:00pm
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 05/14/2015 1:06pm
mrq123 Posted on: 05/14/2015 9:19am

It seems that they update the game too frequently:P

That's not a bad thing.

It's good that they are making an effort to fix bugs.

Can be annoying for us hackers having to update our shit with the patches, but that's the price you pay.

That being said - all of my hacks are now updated for the May 14th patch release 1.

Agreed, and damn you're quick to respond !

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/15/2015 2:29am
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

Actually i've never been banned since 1-2 month and i don't give a shit, if a day i'm banned i can just make a new character and set the xp/Mp kills/kills quickly, anyway ninjakiwi are doing shit, when you see that the "FlashVars" framerate = 30 ... it's completly retarded, if you set the FlashVars framerate let's said to "120" the game will run at 120fps per sec and this is like a speedhack.

So actually, before they obfuscate their own game, better for them that they code the game better, also for the people that don't know there is a MovieClip added on stage (root0-1) which is the KongregateGreyBar, if you actually decompile the game, and recompile the game (you remove the Kongregate Grey Bar) you can actually see the Ninjakiwi bar with the achievements/leaderboard.

Off course there's no achievement on kongregate but the funny thing is that the leaderboard function of the NK bar on kongregate display the leaderboard of Ninjakiwi user... So when you see that, your like "wtf they just added a Grey Bar to MASK the Ninjakiwi bar", even a beginner in programming will not do that unless the guy is extremly lazy, but wait it's Ninjakiwi !

Actually i lost interest with SAS-4 i'm gonna be off for a while, or sometime depending if i want to play it again i will update my posted hacks, these guy made a poor update with useless maps that no one care, Contract map are even more boring than Last Man Standing mode, if a day they made a "purge GameMode" or CODE these damn weapons (cm x1 furie) or something else, i would be much more interested.

I think you guys are playing sas4 time to time isn't it ?

Also i believe there's a way to be "hidden" to remove the dumb Kongregate/Ninjakiwi icons in multiplayer (on your character), if you check the swf you can see the function "CurrentDomain" which return www.kongregate.com, maybe removing it would cause an error returning from where the player is connected and then display no icons at all, anyway there's a way but i didn't tested yet.

Ps: the main Loader is created in the class Sas4Obfuscation which load "Main" on the Stage (root), if you intend to integrate monster debugger (in case you want to run some custom Trace() ) start from there.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/16/2015 12:09am
Quote Post

Updated mastery XP hack posted.

Just noticed that both mastery xp hacks from haenawolf -original hack creator- and nightshades -updated it once- are not up to date/working.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/16/2015 10:54am
Quote Post

Damn effewe!you are the best:D

Edit:Is there a hack to change the multiplayer games/kills?I have heard that there is.

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/16/2015 12:23pm
Quote Post
mrq123 Posted on: 05/16/2015 6:54am

Damn effewe!you are the best:D

Edit:Is there a hack to change the multiplayer games/kills?I have heard that there is.

Yeah i really want to know that

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/17/2015 2:31am
Quote Post

NightShades has that hack, so you will have to ask him.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/17/2015 12:11pm
Quote Post

Well if he wants to share here i ll use it.If not i will not bust his balls!I wouldnt like some random guy asking for my hacks!

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/17/2015 3:58pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

can you do it for nk accounts also?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/18/2015 4:01am
Quote Post

NK released another patch. We are on version 2 of may 14th build now. They changed enough to break many hacks. I was able to fix all but one of mine. Mastery xp hack is no more. Patched for now. haenawolf will have to update it as I just don't know where that one is in code or what specifically to look for. I updated it last time by adding wild cards, but that wont work this time around.

*edit* updated the mastery xp hack, so it is back for now, until NK patches again.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/20/2015 1:31am
Quote Post

Umm sorry to bother you guys but the KHUT isn't opening for me. Any advice?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/20/2015 2:05am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
NINJAMASTER23 Posted on: 05/19/2015 9:31pm

Umm sorry to bother you guys but the KHUT isn't opening for me. Any advice?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/21/2015 12:23am
Quote Post

The few hacks that broke of mine are now up to date for version 3 of the May 14th release. Doesn't look like anyone noticed since nothing was flagged yet.

3 silent updates in 5 days.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/21/2015 1:35am
Quote Post

10-buyable Strongbox; is no longer working, even when it says "Hacked"

Nvm, most of the regular used hacks have stop working.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/21/2015 2:22am
Quote Post

New update I presume broke some if not most of them I haven't checked yet.

Yup they did, also Spool wrote on the forum the plan to have a new patch released around the same time for next few weeks. So expect any updated with wildcard to possibly break again next patch.